Tree of Savior Forum

Drop/Exp rate of OBT

iCBT 2 was 3x.
/20character

You guys are talking about both drop and exp rates right?

I remember them saying it would be ktos rates. I could be wrong but that’s what I remember.

Beta rates were way2op.

It should take a year of hardcore grinding to reach level 100.

With this kind of content…? No thanks. The level 100 here is probably comparable to RO’s lvl ~30 or so.

EXP rate will be similar to kTOS according to the FAQ thread.

1 Like

I sincerely hope you’re being sarcastic considering that the level cap in this game is 600.

It shouldn’t take a year of non-stop playing to get one-sixth of the way to a level cap, not every single person has hours upon hours to sink into this game and having a huge amount of time required to get anywhere turns people off.

1 Like

IIRC, iOBT exp rates is going to be much better than iCBT’s. Which means you can get to level 170 - 200 in a month without any hassle (maximum of 280 right now). Given that you have 2-3 hours play time.

But also, I hear that it’s hella grindy past 200+ due to mobs doesn’t give good exp’s.

grinDING

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/27942846.jpg

2 Likes

I’m being completely serious as being sarcastic is against the forum rules! I don’t want to get banned due to sarcasm!

This is SUCH a good rule. I LOVE it.

3 Likes

Hahahaha!

Dude your killing me~

Julie actually moderated (edited) my sarcastic remark in one of my posts. (All I said was “Intellectual level”)

Thank God I wasn’t banned. Phew! :sweat_smile:

^^

I love Julie … but i hope she will overlook gif posting and anime emotes …

Some people infected me with it … looking at the photo thread

wut sarcasm isn allowed? i guess ive done like 50 posts with tons of sarcasm included…bye bye to me was fun while it lasted

1 Like

Read the community guidelines…

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/guidelines

level 100 here, is comparable to level 80 on RO(nowadays)

… More like level 40~50.

And i mean that there’s 99+firsth rebirth+second rebirth= 600 level worth.

You will be level 100 after less then 5~8 hours gameing. Only if you’re a total newbie to mmorpgs (or doesn’t read up a bit about the game), you will be around level 60 in that timeframe.

level 100 in 5~8 hours? On CBT2 i was on top100 and took me 3~4 days to be lvl 90. ‘=’ After that i changed servers, because of the latin servers problem, and stopped playing, waiting for OBT.

She will have to ban STAFF_John then as well.

2 Likes

I was slow at the first run too.

But then i made an Archer/ Swordy and many many many alts.

Even without transfering items to them.
4 hours to level 60 was average, if i slowed down a bit.
And i got to level 100 pretty fast after that.

There’s some efficient ways to level fast.
And that was before the double exp event on the last week or so.

Mind to rmemeber myself, that i never had a char on the max level then.
Cause i made so many level 100~120 chars… for testing purposes and what i like the most to play.

Swordy3 … is so bad xD…
And Cartar Stroke + a pet to mob an amount of 20+ enemys … is just so funny xD. I wiped da floor with it. Highlander was one of the fastest to level.

And we hadn’t the dungeon exp buff that ktos got later on.

1 Like