Tree of Savior Forum

Drop/Exp rate of OBT

level 100 in 5~8 hours? On CBT2 i was on top100 and took me 3~4 days to be lvl 90. ‘=’ After that i changed servers, because of the latin servers problem, and stopped playing, waiting for OBT.

She will have to ban STAFF_John then as well.

2 Likes

I was slow at the first run too.

But then i made an Archer/ Swordy and many many many alts.

Even without transfering items to them.
4 hours to level 60 was average, if i slowed down a bit.
And i got to level 100 pretty fast after that.

There’s some efficient ways to level fast.
And that was before the double exp event on the last week or so.

Mind to rmemeber myself, that i never had a char on the max level then.
Cause i made so many level 100~120 chars… for testing purposes and what i like the most to play.

Swordy3 … is so bad xD…
And Cartar Stroke + a pet to mob an amount of 20+ enemys … is just so funny xD. I wiped da floor with it. Highlander was one of the fastest to level.

And we hadn’t the dungeon exp buff that ktos got later on.

1 Like

Well, thank you for the information >_<, i did a mistake on going hoplite c1 and get catapracht c1 too, no damage…

Probably that ^^.

Cartar is one op skill … if used correctly you can wipe more enemies then you woudl think it could hit.

Hidden mechanics~

Well, there’s a shitton of Exp Cards right now in kTOS ppl lvl up is fairly faster than icbt2. Also, all in all, it looks like iTOS is going to have a different lvling system comparing to kTOS, we can see that already with the limiting of dungeon runs.

As you guys are saying its easy to level to rank4, and that was my preocupation because of the skills in early game. My other preocupation is about the drop rate, it hard to drop equipments? Gems?

To me it just seems as if we are being limited…but using a token might counter the limited dungeon runs…which is a ■■■■ move imho. I’d love to level efficient by killing lots of field mobs!

1 Like

What can higher exp do if you cant even get a good spot for grinding. =)))

1 Like

You are right about that. Mob density is awfully low…it’s a shame.

Heck yea! Bring it! Lol

Just upping because i want to know more about drop rate.

31 Replies and nothing about the drop rate.
Heck I’m curious as well.

1 Like

Well, you certainly post that one anime “emote” a lot. …A bit too much, if you ask me, but to each their own

lalalalalelalalaa

What are you talkign about ~

http://ust.chatango.com/um/m/a/madokat/img/l_203.jpg

Anyways.
I hope dro rate wont be made higher then ktos rate… thats’s already to high …

Up again. 20characters

Up again. 20characters