Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon class memes

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/MarvelousGeneralDaddylonglegs
Just kidding, the new jump looks kinda fun.

Edit: another variant if you like this one too:
https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/GentleGreedyEsok

30 Likes

Meh~ Long Stride’s pose while having air time still looks cooler, only explosive ‘Jump’ and landing are catchy.
I hope they get a Dragon Roar/Breath/Shout skill or a Dragon Heart/Spirit buff that amps up all their stats by a hefty amount.

Hopefully that helmet skill does that ala Murm’s Cassis. Maybe make Serp’s debuff 2x so we get the 100% back or improve Dethrone’s damage maybe or add a bleeding DOT to it or an armor strip debuff. :smiley:

Or an effect while wearing the helmet reducing the cd all the Pierce skills by 50%… (instead of breaking numbers like murmillo, giving more actions to a cd starve class).

12 Likes

like hell xD CD starved Classes are Kabbalist and Oracle, high CD times on nearly every single skill, regardless if it does anything or not…

1 Like
12 Likes

Lol so many funny ones, especially the one @fujiwari posted (second link). The stunned battlebird did more damage than that dragoon!!! XD

So from the looks of it, dragoon must be the worst class in swordsman branch. What are some other classes that are so bad we can make fun of/make a meme of?
Oracles? Kabbalist?

Btw, when R8 came out last year, hakkapel, enchanter, taoist were aweful. How are they right now?

1 Like

Dragoon is not bad and its fun but its waaaaaaay behind other classes.

Enchanter i think is boring, taoist is a pretty good support and hacka is fun af (i switched from dragoon to this actually \o/)

3 Likes

Hacka is in a very good position right now especially with the introduced new gears as well as the Cavalry Charge revamp, and how more Rogue skills became usable while mounted.

Taoist is okay-ish as support, not much as DPS right now but when Krivis rework hopefully comes I think this DPS/bossing build will come back again.

Enchanter is kinda of in a bad spot right now after the Pyro and Linker “nerf”. The three used to constitute an amazing melee auto-attack Wiz build. It’s still good for supporting I guess, but not as good as Sage.

That would create some serious sp problems… I am already finishing my %70 mana on a single combo. I prefer heavy hitter over spammer just because of sp problems.

1 Like

Please, can we keep the talk on topic?
Just goon memes :tired:
Or goon shittalk is also fine I guess.

Wanna hear a joke?

Summary

Dragoon

2 Likes

Sorry for the bad quality, I was too lazy to do sth better-looking xD

2 Likes

Credit to @tesynia for the idea for this one :tired:

8 Likes

Hope goon3 will make goon great again

20 Likes

as someone who rolled a goon but took fencer after hop3 because i accidentaly drank too much this thread hits me on a personal level as a guilty pleasure of mine.

:tired:

4 Likes

Fencer DPS still good ? Why doesn’t anyone play it then ? Needs more investment than Murm/Doppel?

You need to pair it with a goon support for it to shine/outburst murmillo. ( Serious, not mememing )

1 Like