Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon class memes

7 Likes

real talk why this swordsman r7-8 class suck turboballs?

same reason fencer and doppel c2 were mediocre too besides one skill

Hopefully Dragoon c3 will be powerful.
Imagine if they actually become too OP and people start asking to nerf it lol, kinda like how people asked to nerf agny because it was strong, after patch people complain pyro being “unplayable”

Before linker nerfs and fireballs nerf, I could kill boss within 4seconds max, after the “balance” patch I needed more than 3 minutes to kill rafene alone xD.
If Imc buffed firewall or dragon’s breath massively it would have been fine, but even fireball 15 hits counts to 1, joint penalty 150 hits counts to 15 and finally agny flat %, what a wonderful rework :star_struck:

the old linker pyro agny was broken because you dont even need decent gear to perform well.

meawhile a goon with OP Pike cant do anything in contrast the his peers

No Goon in TBL rankings for SEA, at least the way I’m seeing it in the top spots so far. Hahaha. Mostly Clerics, seconded by Wizes, and very few Archers with obviously OP gear.

Anyhoo, I made a Pal3 Kabal (to be Inqui), still rank 7 (lv.223) right now - but damn does it do so well in TBL even with just the free event gear, 2 glass bracelets, DTShield, Max Peta and +6 Riene Mace. I may not be the damage dealer but support is too good. Won 2 games out of 3. We only lost the 3rd one because my two allies were swordsmen who mostly got wrecked by the enemy’s R7F, and the enemy had 2 clerics and a featherfoot.

I’m not trying to belittle swordsmen here because I am one at heart, but this speaks so much of what the current situation is when it comes to balancing, both in automatching and individual class/build differences.

1 Like
2 Likes

On the bright side, there is an attribute to disable dethrone’s knockback now!!111!!

On the down side, goons will now start thinking “we can finally do ET” and gets carried by cheese combo.

15 Likes

howtobeagooddragoon

8 Likes
8 Likes

8 Likes

howcangooncompete1

4 Likes
3 Likes

The real meme is that I purchased the steam DLC to reset my Murmillo into a Dragoon. In my defense, it’s impossible to farm with Murmillo.

7 Likes

Why would you do such a thing? You could have made an SR or Thauma FF and actually got a real farming class.

2 Likes

Corsair 3 farmer !!! Wooooooo

7 Likes