Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon choices

I see no weapon restrictions on Dragoon except the 2-H spear attribute, I really like corsair on my builds for dragoon so i’m not willing to change that, but for barbs/hoplites/etc I’m possibly looking for other options than the first one listed, but it looks like that one is really the best for the current patch

@raine_wargod I think highlander will get a nerf on Skyliner so I’m not entirely sure about it. Hell, I’m not even sure about Dragoon but that seems to be my only choice compared to templar and shinobi… I think Hoplite would take you further away on ranks since 150 Crit rate is a lot, but you might end up only taking upto hoplite c2 since corsair starts at rank 5

u can use spear + dagger but u get bonus dmg if u use 2H spear

I’m actually thinking of going dragoon but not using 2h spear :grin: Not because I don’t like the attribute, it’s sweet and I might have to swap eventually but I want to see how synchro thrust performs in comparison.

its not good enough, really

Of course it would be good enough, the attribute only applies to big monsters and bosses. 95% of the time in the game you’re fighting either medium or small ones.

Edit: unless you ment synchro thrust, do you not realize its stronger then pierce or something? And also scales much better with new content?

high level u will fight a lot of elites (and they are large monsters)
and 2h do more dmg with all skills and auto atacks

Regardless, its not the only modifier you rely on so dont bust your balls over 20% damage, your uptime is also important. Cause that 20% wont do that great on autoattacks.

Everyone needs to stop this way of thinking - if I dont get this, my character will never be as good as the others. Its bullshit, check the damage formulas if you think a character hinges on one +20% modifier. That 20% is a drop in the sea.

which build are u going for?

if im right i saw u in another discussion ur gonna go for sword1 pela1 hop3 dopel1 dragoon right?

Im going swordie- pelta - barb 3- doppel - dragoon. It synergizes best for what I want to accomplish, which is heavy hitting multihit skills. Preferably crits.

i thought they said barb is nerf and is weaker in late games? sorry for asking to much did not trued the beta and my info are based on what i read from forums

Dont trust someone elses opinion, form your own.

Download the pdf file and read. Come to your own conclusions.

1 Like

okie thanks for the info see yah in game

Yeah, well?

He can use Dagger too, Corsair is perfectly fine with it as well as bonus damage it provides.
As a dual-wield build with Hexen and DWA, this should be good.

for sword1 highlander3 hoplite2 what is ypur combo when grinding?

also is the highlander skills in that build usable with spear?

This is a boss-killer build, so almost of the time - lazy autoattacking. That, if we have Skyliner nerf. Still great skill rotation, so you can basically use all of them in order. Skull Swing helps on harder enemies.

Without nerf - constant Skyliner spam.

All of them, except Cross Guard.

To help you out, check TOS base, hover on to skills, check required stance, if none is shown then you can use any weapon for it probably, but cross guard and finestra for example, has required stance.

This may help you out on creating your own unique build.

thanks for the info, but is leveling going to be hard? or not really? sorry for asking too much

I’m going for this build myself.

Leveling is easy. You have a variety of damage skills as well as strong debuffs. You will reck bosses.

Thanks alot for all the info, see you in game, maybe ill just go for this build also and make a 2nd pvp char when everything is stable

Last question what is the skill rotation for boss hunting? thanks in advance