Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon 3/Lancer 2 rank 9 theorycrafting

I’m opting for the same build. Care to share your insight on stat distribution? I’m thinking 100 con and rest str

Why ppl think that sw 2 is a good option?
Still because of the “Lord knight Build” from last year?

Stat what ever you want.
I have 80 str/70 dex rest con and have no problems at all.

Have the same skill build just Synchro Thrust maxed instead of Stabbing^^

I always like going low dex (40~50) on any physical dps just not to be clunky in case I need some auto attacks. Personally I think up to 100 con is more than enough for PvE, then rest STR.

But tbh stats matter less and less the better you gear your char, so distribute points as you feel your gameplay becomes more suited to how you like it.

1 Like

Makes sense. I’ll be resetting my dopp3 into this build and hoping my dps and ET role will still be close to that of my dopp3

Pvp Lancer:
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#11117778hh.233f5f6785.112c3f41518a65.25.1331415a6a85

Earthwave looks strong after the change.

Stats: full con + some Str?

If the patch hit us can i reset my skillpoints then?

lol Prevent is super good even with only 1 point.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#11117778hh.233f5f6785.112c3f41518a65.25.1131415a6a7285

lvl2? xd
I have no clue where to take the points from ^^

1 Like

Looks good to me. I would build my lancer the same way as you do. But will remove sw3 and change it to pelt2 instead. I prefer scaling def than restrain/p.barrier. High upgade armor + trans with guardian looks good to me. Im planning to hit 12k+ def to tank dragoon fall when the revamp comes here.

So far sea server is dominated by dragoons. Only 2 Lancers in there against 8 dragoons.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11337778hh.253555.153a4a65.11273f475a65.152535.1231415a6a7185

This is my build right now; sw1pelt2cata3cor1lancer2. With only trans 7 armor and guardian buff my pdef sits at 11K. Also, guardian pushes my evasion to 400+, enough number to proc some dodges against heavy DEX sw/ar. High guard is situationally useful when on fire and shits on cooldown, I have 800+ block with just a gemless aias, which could be pushed to 1000+ with HG shield gemmed blue x 3. I also considered sw1pelt1hop1 for the crit rate but it will be killing the evasion from guardian and the bonus block wouldn’t really matter, the spear stance when in finestra looks awkward in mount.

Lancer stat flexibility is the main reason I chose it over dragoon despite the tempting dragoon overhaul.

1 Like

Nice def. Can it tank trans 10 dragoon fall? If yes the future looks good. Cant test currently cuz my main is PVE build for now. I still have to catch up from my 4 months of hiatus. So far i only have 6k def with no trans, but will trans when the revamp comes here and focus in PVP again. Transcending armors are easy now, i think there is a patch that lessen the blessed gem required. Or it would be in the future? Forgot where exactly i saw that.

The rework patch comes with a rank reset right?

I screw up my Dragoon reset before. (wasn´t at home to reset to cor 1 instead of doppel)

What you Guys think about the masinos pike?
https://tos.neet.tv/items/254119

Yes it could survive a dragonfall from a trans 10 solmiki spear at full HP but I am not certain if those falls are glassmoled or crit, the problem is the damage that comes after dragonfall since it’s usually cast with a hook. Also read that cheaper transcending for armor, worry not since we will be geting refunds anyway. I’ve been experimenting to reach 500 accuracy and 500 evasion with this setup

For catphract, it will come with a skill reset only. Though there are certain classes which I can’t recall that is entitled for rank resets.

The unique pike is best suited for dragoons, the only useful stat is STR and AAR since lancers don’t need DEX, also the gimmicky effect could be like the old Cripple, it sucks. IMO, better pike would be the HG version with 3 purple 3 green for high chance to reroll str, con, accuracy, crit rate or HP, solmiki pike is still better by raw damage but the facial value can be offset by HG custom options.

Though there are certain classes which I can’t recall that is entitled for rank resets.
[/quote]

just Falconers

Linkers too if I remember correctly, it was due to Circling/Hangman’s Knot AoE changes.
Still, not everything that happens on kTOS will come to iTOS too, so don’t count too much on it, because in the sad scenario we won’t get those, you’ll have screwed your chars for nothing… :confused:

we will ge[quote=“RyogoKusama, post:118, topic:370685”]
Linkers too if I remember correctly, it was due to Circling/Hangman’s Knot AoE changes.

Still, not everything that happens on kTOS will come to iTOS too, so don’t count too much on it, because in the sad scenario we won’t get those, you’ll have screwed your chars for nothing… :confused:
[/quote]

we will get it… 100% sure… They also have to give out resets because of the attributes and how much of a change it is. When is the question though. As we know this is IMC, they’re not known to be fast.

You seriously need to work on your “quoting” skills. :smiley:

Jokes aside, I hope you’re right because it is indeed a big change, still we’re talking about IMC here, so it’s always better to stay on the safe side.
The biggest advantage we have thanks to players like @greyhiem is to always have sneakpeaks from kTEST/kTOS, so you can make some choices in advance and be ready for when the patch hits , if/when the patch will hit you’ll be ready regardless of them giving away rank reset or not.

This is probably the easiest way to get free rank reset, just pop cards to hit R3 with an alt toon. Viola Rank Reset x 2, doesn’t really matter since almost eveyone has a linker

You got that one right… Luckily, I also have a falconer.