Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon 2 or Lancer - the moment of decision tomorrow

the other one seeks the same status as brandish (aoe ratio str and so on ) but alot stronger than the purple one (posted by you), the only downside is that it did not have critical rate, but on the extra side it have 3 slots, so it is fair better than the purple one, way better.
for 2hand spear we do not have many new options, only one with critical rate and other with 750 extra damage on leather and some minor stats as well.
in the end both 1hand spear seems to be better than the current two hand ones by a huge margin once you take in context the new shield options, the only problem is that with 1hand there is no passive from dragon.

Do u have the link to the new 2H spears?

Also we gotta consider the number of slots as well for a good comparison. Having 1 extra slot makes all the difference.

Here. See bottom of list.

https://tos.neet.tv/items?type=THSpear&f=1&page=3

It seems tos neet is updated for the patch.

1 Like

That Regard Horn Pike is a wet dream come true (if you get it)

this is just a bunch of text

1 Like

I got Sacmet on my first run with my Dragoon. Now I just need to find people to grind to 315 and people to do Crystal Mine (why do people keep doing Siauliai?).

i am lancer, i don’t know about the 30% knockdown chances, i hardly normal attack.

By the time rank 9 and 10 are out, circle resets will also be out too, they already said they’re working on it.

For now, as you can see from the polls above, people clearly enjoy popping heads in pvp with dethrone more than breaking magic circles or heal tiles

Yeah…as much as I really love going lancer…my build is not for it…if only lancers can use 1 hand spears for skills😥

1 Like

just a little info for folks out there.

i think initiate do block with 2h spear, however my skill at lv1 really doesnt provide much. I think more % per level. ( i am pretty damn sure i saw 1 block… but just 1 block out of entire lv 130 dungeon solo run)

joust is the best lancer dps skill. It is 3 hits multiple hit. So the damage at level 5 is more like 18k from skill itself 0% attribute. At lv15 it would be 32k; 64k with 100% attribute (might be a little op?). I havent pay enough attention to see if the dmg is reduced in pvp.

quintain and crush have about same reach (a little shorter than doom spike), both very fast, easy to hit moving target if u can aim.

crush defense reduction, noticeable but not really needed in pvp imo.

dont have unhorsing yet, but saw it in action in pvp. It is about the most annoying thing when mounted person got cc for a split sec, and next thing u know u r on foot. Catching a cata moving with it seem difficult (especially when they are keeping eye on the lancer) , but this is another skill that counter rush (allow u to save impale for something more important).

too broke to get any attribute =( saving up for new 2h spear.

I’m quite getting used to lancer, i might discontinue my catagoon alt. Hmm…:confused:

Unhorsing them then impaling their pet away from them would be the cruelest.

Wait… something’s more cruel…

You hit them with their pet. :joy_cat:

On a more serious note, I once got unhorsed - it was indeed the most annoying thing. 3 ranks of my build basically temporarily shut down. Good thing my pet’s auto-attack has been turned off so it just waited for me (before that feature, pet would chase down nearest enemy target, even statues and caltrops XD)

1 Like

I think is come down to your build, for me I perfer Joust, because I am hoplite c2>cata3. I can do a Spear Lunge + Joust. It is much easier to land on moving target.

About Crush
what does it mean by " the target temporary loses attack…" ?

oh, not disable their skill

Who have initiate at lvl 5? how’s the block?