Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon 2 or Lancer - the moment of decision tomorrow

Oh, thanks for the info! Damn, just makes it so hard to decide now.

Dat Crush attribute on what @Dogma shared though. At max level, -50% pAtk and pDef for 10s. :open_mouth:

Wonder if that passive KD goes through SZone like how Restrain does. :open_mouth:

So many questions! @Dogma please start a Q&A thread.

@greyhiem thanks!

Most popular =/= best performance.
Murmillo needs very low ping to perform well in PVPand kTOS has very low ping. Murmillo is also very fun to play with (if low ping) - doesnā€™t mean it performs the best.
For iTOS Murmillo will have a lot more problems in PVP.

Lancer is probably more interesting because it has more skills to play with.
Dragoon is probably less popular because there is literally only 1 skill thatā€™s important - Dethrone.

Disclaimer, no idea if there are hard limits to these attributes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes this is true. However some players have difficult time to decide about any class so they enjoy following another region meta. I have never liked murmillion dollar loan silver attribute cost :smile:

Update: no knockback on safety zone but it does inflict bind.

Two vids for fun (hteam inquis + cata dragoon).

1 Like

I give up. Commander Load Fail. The servers must be full again. lol.

Iā€™ll just continue the pain tomorrow.

1 Like

Sweet jebus! Decisions, decisions, decisions.

@nate0106951 are you Goon2 already? Please share some first impressions. :smiley:

iā€™m just have completed the quest and went salus, with my catadragon2, i was doing 75k per detrhone(150k with 2 overheat) with sepertine both skills 0% attribute , without spear lunge and any other debuff (iā€™m was alone), so i believe is fine.
ps: the 75k per dethrone was with critical hit plus leather boss and so on.
the down side, dethrone uses too much mp and because is low cd, you will a lot of mps.

2 Likes

Yepā€¦current detrone is level 4 and 20 attriā€¦so far I can finish 145 dungeon faster without using rush and low on sp potsšŸ˜†

In tblā€¦hmm still cant one shot ā€¦just red hp ā€¦tbl keeps crashinh though.:grimacing:

Serpentine debuff feels like 10 secsā€¦:thinking:

I will try to 50 attri and get level 5 todayā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d trade SP for damage any day mate! :smiley: Thanks for sharing.

Which cards will you be going for? Iā€™ve been thinking resetting my stat and go high DEX and stack up on Glass Mole cards for Dethrone burst; or go full Ellaganos and trade DEX to STR for perma-damage and block pen increase.

@nate0106951 daaaaaaamn! I think Iā€™m really sold. I hope any Lancers here can convince me otherwise! F*ck, getting excited. Gonna advance in a few hours (still at work). :smiley:

anyone would, but since you have asked for impressions, i was just giving a neutral opinion about it, and the mp side is a fairly reasonable downside of the skill.

since iā€™m playing a cata-dragon, iā€™m going more on the defensive side of cards, iā€™m in search of the mino card and later on nuela cards, iā€™m not doing a cata damage, this one iā€™m playing right now is with petal, and iā€™m trying to do something different with him, so iā€™m focusing on one hand spear and shield, iā€™m losing a lot of damage with this but once i got my hands on that new shield with 60 con and so on, i believe i will be fine, because 60extra con means that i can remove con to add dex or even keep the con for extra HP.
on a secondary card for defense-damage hybrid i will choice the ellaganos, because again cata-dragon already lost spear lunge so focusing everything in damage with glass mole does not seems to be the best option i believe, glass mole would be a perfect choice for hop path,because the spear lunge sepertine glass mole combo would be insane.

1 Like

Tried Dragoon C2, so far, truly love it whenever doing dungeon runs and bossing. Wish Dethrone could have a knock back attribute that can be turned off but oh well, Iā€™m not complaining.

Though I must ask, Gae Bulg gives you additional physical damage but the thing is, I just canā€™t proc it with cyclone. It does work with other skills though.

1 Like

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

1 Like

Oh my, location please. Thereā€™s another 2H spear that gives about the same bonus too, 500 crit damage, Regard Horn Pike. Worth checking it out.

1 Like

Nah, someone just shouted that. Hehe. Havenā€™t advanced yet.

I hope I get that Horn Pike!

:tired_face::sob::tired_face::joy::cry::joy::tired_face:

I miss my cata hommies~

sighā€¦

3 Likes

Hehe nah itā€™s likely just the hype bud. I even feel it. Iā€™m scared IMC will hurt me with my decisions though. :frowning:

I am still aiming 5 eleganos and 2 glass moleā€¦

I will not reset just yetā€¦still happy with my buildā€¦

I just saw a dethrone wiping a party though from that monster yugimorišŸ˜‚

TOS is fun coz I have u guysā€¦

sighā€¦ why cant we all be in 1 big serverā€¦

I heard there is this geolocation ip routing thingy, basically a big vpn but imc be paying for itā€¦

sighā€¦

2 Likes

I was always hoping for Telsiai-Varena merge. More people, more fun. Maybe they just need to increase channels as well - but presence of bots counter that idea. :frowning:

Well if you plan on coming back and decide to go on Telsiai, you have a token on me bud! Lowbie areas gonna be a PIA to level/quest though.

1 Like