Tree of Savior Forum

Double punch should NOT be ping reliant

i dont think is FPS because when he went down to 30 FPS his punches are still the same speed compare to my 30 FPS Punches

And adjust the damage accordingly.

Read better next time you bash someoneā€™s logic.

That still would actively make the skill worse on this game. Atk speed is far greater than damage on this game due to how buffs work.

Iā€™ll insist on this topic until I decide to quit or IMC does something about it (nor Iā€™m gonna deviate the conviersation nitpicking on the worst exaple fix I gave).

Double punch is no longer Monkā€™s best DPS source.

Nowadays with 5k+ phys atk your DP will be hitting for 30k while your God Smash will hit for 500k+ with moles.

DP represents less than 25% of the total DPS you will be outputting on bosses and nearly nothing on ET Dps checks (only to debuff on the wheel and then some small dmg on leftovers).

Even with 80-100 ping (better than average) I still only invest 46 raw DEX points. Atk speed just isnā€™t that important on every end game content out there.

With that much dex you wonā€™t be doing more than 2 actions per second. You donā€™t need an extraordinary ping for that.

Does not fix the issue but still very valuable info. Iā€™ve reached a similar conclussion on these 2 weeks of testing. Thanks!