Tree of Savior Forum

Double EXP event bug

Yeah, the announcement is doubled, a.k.a. copy-pasted, from previous week. They need to prevent these type of errors since they’re frustrating.

But the current event is designed to be 50%, due to being changed to “Bonus EXP” and having the “two times exp” removed. Period.

And like I said, it’s not a lie, they fixed the error and apologized. If the intention was to lie it would be never fixed.

Stuff happens, we’re all humans.

Yet some of us humans never apologize and never understand our errors just to keep insisting they’re right over and over and over and get nowhere even when no one else cares about it anymore. Pride is a funny thing. :woman_shrugging:

Nothing can prove your point either apparently. Bonus EXP is Bonus EXP. How much bonus EXP WAS announced? Double, 100%.

This event wasn’t just announced yesterday. Even the Kupole NPC was there for days.

False advetisement is lying. We’re all humans? Okay, you are given the opportunity to correct yourself, what have you done? IMC? Great, you missed another important part of the announcement.

Which again will normally make people think it’s related to the previous lie of miscommunication. Announced was 100%. Devs implemented 50%. Big miscommunication, Not buying the wrong announcement part.

If apology had to be done, it had to be done correctly. Which is why some people are happy when compensations are given. I don’t really care about the exp at this point anymore, but this false advertising is pure BS.

3 Likes

The point here is not to be bigotry about mistakes. The point is that the company insists, deliberately not to take a clear stance regarding the recurring mistakes, bugs and dissatisfaction of the players. The anger directed at it when such things happen is a reflection of the disappointment with the accumulated errors and the superb act of not assuming that the company needs help not only to continue an acceptable development, but also a better management aimed at making the game attractive. How many were the questionable decisions she has already made? Or, how selective is it about which bugs to solve or not? Lastly, the biggest annoyance is the commitment to strive to launch mechanisms for financial gain and drop-off, implement and / or improve (seriously?). So what I want with these words is to invite you to see that being complacent with successive and repetitive problems will in no way cause the company to revise its own attitude.

2 Likes

Sure. I agree.

A) The event is designed to have 50% bonus exp.
B) The event is designed to have 100% bonus exp.

No way to prove either of them and seems we can’t agree to disagree.

Just shows what we’re doing is:

Let’s just suspend trying to judge the situation then, especially since this solves nothing. :woman_shrugging:

They apologized, if you still think they’re lying the burden of proof is on you. Good luck presenting proofs.

Sorry, I understand you but that’s not the point I’m discussing.

I agree with you that things happen and errors are bad. They have a lot to improve.

What I’m answering to is to someone overestimating issues and the whole situation, and only that, and nothing else.

No proof needed.

The event page itself is the proof.

Re-used? Who’s at fault? I don’t even need to prove anything, simple reading is enough to see it as false advertisement.

4 Likes

Reads

:woman_shrugging:

Yes, exactly my point.

You came excited for that double exp(after talking to kupole and getting 50%, you are now mad), later on IMC edits and says 50%.

False advertisement, thanks for proving it.

1 Like

I guess having true information in the page along with an “we apologize” note makes it false for you. Nothing to discuss then :woman_shrugging:

And they still haven’t resolved the Running Shot Concentrate bug

1 Like

Yes apparently. Not just for me, but for the rest that got scammed as well.

Great misinformation and false advertisement.

I’d actually accept it if it was before the event. But having to apologize few hours after the event, again, made it look more than enough as a false ad.

1 Like

Yeah. Sorry that the world isn’t working to please your whims every single minute and that humans can make mistakes. At least some humans apologize for their errors and correct them xD

But if that’s your opinion, I just respect it, good luck o/

Yes, you just gotta do it properly, not this type of BS.

Again, you see people mad(very mad actually) because it was done the wrong way.

^ Talking about apologies part, you made the mistake, gotta correct it, not some bs updates.

2 Likes

Yeah, like I said, sorry in the name of humanity that humans can make mistakes :woman_shrugging:

^ Talking about they actually fixing the announcement error to match the event implementation.

And yes, this is why it won’t end

You believe it’s a mistake.

I believe it’s false ad. A false ad from a mistake is still a false ad, which is a lie.

Apologies done, but damage has also been done. If the game doesn’t want “more” angry players, you have to make an effort, not this BS.

2 Likes

Agreed. They need to make effort to not make wrong announcements in the future and etc. What’s done is done.

Altho, about damage, you seem to be the only actual really angry player in this thread (and others) after they fixed the announcement.

My initial screenshot was actually enough to prove that there are more.

And yes, more than that. But don’t expect me to actually take screenshot of every complaint I saw in shout.

Including them not realizing what the item needed was.

1 Like

Keywords: This thread and others. / After they fixed the announcement.

The shouts were after the update actually…

Including them saying that for koreans double means 50%…

I said thread, not shout. :woman_shrugging:

So, you want more angry people to complain here?

Sounds like a plan.

Majority don’t even bother using the forum, otherwise you’d see more doom posts and complaints than what you see now.

1 Like