Tree of Savior Forum

Doppel c3 videos

Barbarian is also technically a 2h sword rank, so either that or a rank in hoplite for pierce skills.

Rank 9 will be hard to come with

if 1 is two-handed sword class they will also need a class for fencer build too

so its abit tricky and its may be even end up with all weapon class like barb

but seriously give me two-handed build with range atk plz :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Or bring a runic feature for 2Hand users, increasing their weapon size (Increased AoE and Atk range) at the cost of durability.

i think that won’t be hard for them to add ingame since its already ingame (scout distortion , Falcon3 aiming?)

well, i think we will get something like 2h swords stance (theres spear and rapier, why not 2h sword, right?) that increase crit chance and aoe atack ratio
but that would be rank 9-10 =/

If anything, we’ll probably get a stance for swords in general, since we have one for shields, spears, rapiers (unless they give us a mace stance x’D). Crit and AoE Attack ratio would just be Finestra though right?

not really, murmilo alredy have the helmet, spear got finestra, rapier got the new stance, even dual wield have the corsair one (it sucks tho), only need 2h sword now =)

Just looked, not only does the helmet change the cosmetics, it actually changes the stance xD. So 1h-swords are dealt for (unless they keep the spear and rapier compatibility in kToS). Funnily enough, DWA doesn’t have a weapon requirement to use even though it only really works with dual-wielding (also not a stance).

it requires dagger, so u can’t use it with pistol (what sucks cus corsair 3 uses pistol lol)

whats better for doppel3, high3 or Barb3?

Me, Lenny, prefer high3>barb1 (and id say, go for it)
some ppl like barb 3 tho

highlander = more debuff (skull swing, crown, bleed)
barbarian = more atack skills and stun (seism, pouncing, warcry)

but highlander is awesome shhh…

Doppel C3 is better… but debuffs/buffs of barbarian and highlander is very nice for this build… works fine in PVE or Nuker stucked players on PVP.

twin blades +18!

1 Like

lol now i duno if i should build up a superior twinblade like him or a magi/khasti 2h sword

build a vienie. that better than magi if you put lv6+ gem
I wonder how high his attributes are o.0
all 90++

1 Like

maybe he’s gettin cyclone to lv 15 too.
still confused with dopp c3 skills, goin 6-6-6 on zuck-zorn-red or gettin 15 dov and 15 cyclone.

he probably has zornhau only lvl 1

id get 6zucken redel, 1 zornhau zwerchau sturtzhau, 15 cyclone, 15DoV
or maybe 13 DoV and 1 punis DPE

he probably play since launch with the same char xD

15 DoV - 15 Cyclone - 1 DPE Zornhau Zucken Zwerchau - 6 Redel - 5 Sturtzhau. Maybe ill go with that build.

i duno if zornhau worth 6 or not, its multihit and hit multiple targets vs DOV 15