Tree of Savior Forum

Doppel c3 videos

well i prefer +50% more on patk tho, bc it boost your other skills.
need to wait till we got R8 update tho, BURN YOUR RESET SKILL POTS!! :joy:

But STR fan boy can’t use vienie or high end weapon to maximize the dmg :frowning:

str or dex, vienie will end up being better than magi unless you need that extra aoe attack ratio.

accuracy shouldn’t be a problem with green gem on gloves

Well, i dont care about str and dex… i just choose the most comfortable for me and suited my playstyle. (play high dex dopp). In other treads ppls are busy over dex and str. lol.
My last stats at town, already sold that +15 magi, gettin ready for vienie twin blade and for cube reroll when item transc update come to my server.

Yeah still the buff of vienie is made for dex build. And how come nobody talk about this blade until now lmao.
Edit1: figured it out too busy to reroll instead of exploring the game, sorry if i mock u

I actually got high dex and high str doppels

I know that since u made dex guide. Im pointing at those STR guys who underate DEX build and whose throw their character away just to reroller to get the best build, to beat the meta

Vienie twin blade… drop from dg 200!

1 Like

And Transcendence lvl 4 (with +100% of physical damage).

Then is better dex or str? is 300-350 critical chance is enough?

That is enough just bump all your remain point on str and get 2 gladiator band

I heard sturtzhau and zwerchau are %tage based aka fake multihit.
I think its better getting the 8hits zucken every 20s[quote=“Lenny, post:61, topic:322372”]
i duno if zornhau worth 6 or not
[/quote]

did you mean zucken ? zornhau is 1hit skill, and idk its attribute will make it hit more than 1? thats just gonna be 1point wonder skill for me.
just for extra dmg on vertical slash

zornhau atribute make it hit more monsters and do 4 hits, but i’m not 100% sure
EDIT: i just droped a glove recipe called slash gauntlets, deal aditional dmg to plate armor with slash atacks lol but its lvl 220 so i cant use it right now
but its cool o.o

best doppel gloves in game maybe? lol

yeah, you should upgrade it to demonas. it gives 15 con too, but reduce your block by 2 (idk if this affect cross guard)
also theres nice boots that give +2 movement speed called greytis or something.

are you sure ? with google translate, it says that zornhau will be able to hit up to 4 enemies. maybe something like +3AoE atk Ratio ?
while zucken and redel gives something like increase total amount of attack.

should i buy those boots? its like 1mil+ o.O

go farm it from green velwrigger or whatever its called at glade hillroad

thats the map i am right now =) but i have class so i’m leaving =/
but hey, thanks for the info ill kill those fckers till they drop it =)

but u really sure they drop it?

They drop the white recipe. The blue recipe drops from red cockat in barha.

yeah, they drop the 170 shoes.
the 220 is like stormrider said red cockat in barha a level 232 map.
and demonas is from blue spion mage? from nahash forest.

now I don’t know if go high DEX little STR , STR/CON OR DEX/CON :S:S:S

Probably Str:con for no gear? And high Dex:Str or Dex:con for good or godly gear?