Tree of Savior Forum

Doppel c3 videos

Barha forest the one after alemeth drops the superior version of it

from red cockats

1 Like

yep its really good

its improve my slash skill around 15% (mine is demonas though)

not sure with number but its really help against plate

Dex build become more popular due to the High base damage skill of rank 8

Its do a ton more damage than non crit build since damage from skill is just so huge

and KTOS got Transcend for a long time so we easily see +100% weapon damage which give alot more atk from str (some even have 1000-1300 weapon dmg)

just go with stat you feel comfortable but invest in crit chance gear ,for crit rate 250 atleast

PHY.ATK and CRIT RATES. when to decide, and how to know which one is worth.

Credits goes to Reilet.

To make it short: the higher the Crit resistant monsters are, The ‘LITTLE’ P.atk you require in order to make even, or be more efficient over STR build.

(added: someone says the higher the level goes, crit cap increasing, the higher the level, the better DEX goes)

while on the other hand, The higher the crit resistant monster becomes, The Less Effective your P.atk (STR) becomes due to issues landing crits, where-in, not even Gems or gears can salvage your Crit chance.

unless some miraculous or power creep gear comes out.

correct me if im wrong. but that’s what it says. and my own understanding

all kTOS doppels ive been seing are going with no CON, high dex and a bit of STR. but they have 1500-1800 patack swords.
right now STR is better (iTOS), but lets wait and see what happen when rank 8 hits

it’s because of the ‘RAW BENEFIT’ you gain from STAT. which most of the people from other thread laugh at me. but in reality, is going to take a BIG TOLL on those who doesn’t understand it.

i can’t wait to have that evil grin face of mine watching em crie :smiling_imp:

but right now STR still better. i’m lvl 175 and
i’m being 1 dps while lvl 230 and 225 get 2 and 3 lol

Now? Maybe yes, a little. but in the near future, it is guaranteed that STR future is dim. unless some miraculous gear can salvage them. :imp:

Then again, playing at lower than 240 isn’t a viable information… which most argument tends to be invalid. just saying

It’s more of there is a limitation to crit gears and they can make up with dex.

Neither is gonna cry if you know what you are doing.

Once there is new crit gear that adds mroe crit, It will go back siding to physical damage + block pen> crit rate/evasion which is str.

Currently the situation mostly is due to the lack of PD can be make up by transcend weapon but Block pen is still a issue on a few levels in ET.

So this is also why there is a reason why you don’t see much Dex swordies in ET.

if you can up to additional 500 crit rate and that will give you 100% crit. will you still invest in dex just for evasion ? or juts go str for raw additional power to pow shiet down lol.

It doesn’t affect =D

I read something like +25%. My damage increased about +100 against a friend who was wearing plate armor set. I saw more difference in critical damage (PvE and PvP).

Unless they really do know what they’re doing. :imp:

i assume you mean here is Crit Rate and not crit damage, since from what i explained somewhere, Crit Atk will be rendered useless if you can’t land a CRIT. and the saving grace for these are GEARS and GEMS namely. which is only partial to what we have now… and people should really pray there better be GEARS like this in future. (and if they do, time to reroll high-STR all crit rate gears)

One more problem that other people don’t see is this, as the level increases, crit cap also increases, which is making raw Crit rate (from DEX) increase it’s viability. this is due to Crit % calculation by the game itself.

Yup i am talking about rate. Not damage. Talking about crit damage is pointless when you can’t even proc crit lol.

Ultimately the game is pretty bad scaling. especially for swordmans towards dex.
I wish there was a universal % boost instead of just str and int. This will promote alot of builds diversity rather than just focus one.

As for now you just need to hit 700 crit rate for optimal 100% crit (to 0 crit resist - about 100 crit resist) for 280. 330 will be around 900-1k for 100%

Optimally .100% crit rate is out of question but i think if you can attain about 85% is good enough. Which is about 400-500 reachable as of now. 600-700 with a little dex added. if you are full dex then you will be spending all that money into PD , phada/and grinding your weapons onto +15 and up instead.

The only offset you will have is dem those irritating high block mobs. for Dex build. Str builds are basically what you call budgetly stable.

Since pure/higher will mean either you are utlra funded or just building without understanding. Generally most of them are the latter =X

Well i also want to know how much its improve against plate

I test its with plate and leather type, the out put seem to be around 15% increase

But maybe its due to plate type monster alway have high armor

Well until some do dataminding no one gonna know the exact boost dmg

Ps. I hope they will make demonas leather armor too

what do you think high3-pelt-doppel3

i think he will lose any world boss to high3>barb1 =)
now being serious, he is trading 12 secs of 50% bonus dmg for swashbulk

its like going for cataprhat instead of hoplite, u are trading dmg for utility

He’s just an old meta victim.

2 Likes

gotta agree on this one, but really, the build is quite nice. but unlike other build that are Future-proof, or Glasscannons, he purely relies on EVA, here are my thoughts:

he builds Purely Dex, which isn’t bad. but,
he wen’t DoV, which disregard any DEF
he also has no CON for it
but he has +25% HP from swash
but he got Guardian EVA +18%

to sum it up, He relies everything on EVA, makes me wonder, is there any update regarding Dodge Cap? it’s like he throws anything, everything there is and rely solely on dodging.

u know whats the evasion cap?

Just kidding. I like Peltastas. It’s just because “every” Swordsman is a meta slave and don’t do a build which they really like.
Do you remember when Barbarian C3 was the sensation? I really don’t miss Aggressor and Savagery, unlike some people.

In the end will not matter what meta you follow, we’ll still the weakest class compared to most Archers, Wizards and Clerics.

120k skyliner is godlike.