Tree of Savior Forum

Don't touch the card system

After maintenance, I logged on to equip my 3 lv10 chapparition just to lose all 3 of them after I changed from ch8 to ch6 in Fedimian.

IGN : Raegan
Server : Orsha

ah jesusā€¦what a clusterf**k of an update

Yeah 7 of my Templeshooter Cards have disappeared :fearful:

My Manticen disappear as well, but the effect is still there, although it only give me 5 move speed instead of 10

You lose them but the effect still works

ā€¦ cool bug , me likeyyy :imp:

Too late, already used them, but in all honesty, I really like the card system. Something to do with them to say the least. I was thinking slotting the cards into eqā€™s kind of system but this works too.

I would love to like the card system too, but I can only find 3 useful cards for my char, and they are all non-existent in game.

Seems like this is an update for wizards & clerics as you can stack Chapparition Card which is easily available to the public in mass.

If cards really stacks, thatā€™s +50% magical attack after using SP pots that you breath instead of drinking with 5x chapparition Lv10.

What can you aim for as a swordsman?

Onion the Great Card : [Card Slot Equip] Increases damage against large size enemies by [card count]%.
Tomb Lord Card : [Card Slot Equip] Increases damage against boss monsters by [card count]%.```
Minotaur card : Does it even exist in game atm?
Onion the Great Card: definitely doesn't exist, unless the name is misspelled.
Tomb Lord: If it exists, its hard to get your hands on one, you can't stack 5.

It seems like everyone but wizards will have to go for dullahan on all 5 slots.

Yay for indirectly buffing wizards & clerics.

My question is, ā€œdo card effects work in TBL?ā€ I really hope not because archers are going to be more op than ever by being able to silence

Pretty much this. I liked Centaurus card (+1 static AOE ATK ratio) as well, but itā€™s a quest boss card and theyā€™re not dropping cards anymore, soā€¦

A Dragoon myself (no Pelt), but Iā€™d prefer something to fortify my magical defense first cause right now, without it, Iā€™d take a 2k load onto my face. With it, Iā€™d only take 700Ā±, but of course that is with mobs. Didnā€™t PvP nor TBL for awhile now cause Iā€™m getting old chasing people around.

Glass Mole Card
[Card Equip Effect] Physical Attack +[ā˜…]% for 10 seconds when using any type of SP Potion

Some of the card effects were outdated friend, physical damage classes get one too donā€™t worry!

The thing is: Glass Mole is a quest boss and quests wonā€™t give any more cards as reward or drop.

Who knows, maybe youā€™ll be able to get them from fedi missions.

This would be the best option. Specially to make people join maps other than Siaulai.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but Mercenary Post Dungeons are supposed to give cards now. So I guess you should drop some there.

Glass Mole is in a Fedimian Mission. Minotaur is in a Convent Mission.

Good luck getting their cards, though.

anyone can answer this questionā€¦? iā€™d like to know as to where it could be obtained as well thanks.

answered ty.

Wow thatā€™s great, although I would really prefer Tomb Lord instead since its final damage (should be able to deal more damage in the end), that being said Onion the Great would be even better (all bosses are large type, which means it would benefit damage toward large type AND bosses).

Nevertheless, it should be a good counterpart to the magical Chapparition card, although that one is available like candy unlike Glass Mole :confused:

EDIT: Someone looted this from the filthy casual mission everyone does:

Thereā€™s hope guys!