Tree of Savior Forum

Don't touch the card system

Tomb Lord is from Saalus Mission (Catacombs). My guildmate just got 1 from our run. Its really a great card.

I can tell it is, what about ā€œOnion the Greatā€ or whathever its supposed to be?

My 1 Chapparition card lv 10 also gone after socket the card :cry:

IGN : Puniko
Team Name : Na2SO3
Server : SEA Telsiai

what convent mission is minotaur ?

Use my dungeon saalus and mission guide to find your preferred boss (card). I confirm that mission bosses drop cards:

Werewolf, minotaur, Tomb lord, etc etc are all there.

1 Like

saalus convent missions is random?

Just got it from Siau mission

Lost my 7 cards too. Did they returning cards?

Is it safe to slot in cards now? Those that lost theirs are from the first maintenance?

My 6 chapparation cards and 1 mineloader disappeared. I equip them after last maintenance. However effects of cards do work still

@Excenmille

No, itā€™s still happening as we speak. If you do equip a card i.e., lvl 2 card remove it before going to other map or character selecting unless you want it to disappear.

The disappeared cardā€™s equip slot canā€™t be used anymore and is a serious bug.

The cards arenā€™t actually goneā€¦ You just canā€™t click them. They will still function as normal.

It seems like some cards disappear if you stack more than 5 of them at once, I can understand that this is not supposed to be possible at the first place, but thatā€™s what should be causing the glitch to happen (as far as I tested).

You should still be getting the bonus normally, unless the card itself isnā€™t working.

I just lost my level 5 nuele card. I hope it ia just invisible bug or something