Tree of Savior Forum

Yellow-eyed Flower spawn

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No, thanks I don’t want to see hundreds of XxX666NARUTO666XxX shinobies running around.

Cazuls must suffer lolz.

1 Like

wut wut wut O_o how? teach me sensei

1 Like

:<

20wordslotsofwords

1 Like

the thing about glowing aura and standing on mango? I all time standing on mango and saw that (green) aura multiple times but no flower sill

Dont camp my friend, just go from time to time.

1 Like

3 Likes

Gonna be real with you, kinda wish i went Corsair 3 instead of Shinobi.

1 Like

Dude, you have to hop channel every 5mins because the flower don’t stay that long, if you already know this. well then good luck.

Hello @lukiner666! We would like to remind you that Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal is supposed to be extremely hard to find as it is a requirement for a hidden class. All can we offer at this time is good hunting! :wink:

Wow an actually GM response. good to hear it’s not bugged, but I do have to echo what the rest of the people in this thread are saying, I understand it’s supposed to be rare but I’ve already heard of various people who’ve waited an insane amount of hours for it to spawn (30-40+). It’s kind of silly to make these sorts of things a waiting game that relies on chance instead of skill or dedication (i.e. grinding mobs for a rare drop and unique quest or something instead of just…sitting…waiting…for hours)

after 3 days (so much time wasted >.<) I finally got it… lucky to me my guildmate (that’s also wants that flower) was afk so I managed to get it before him or someone else :> just like a sneaky, swift ninja

My main is a 231 shinobi, took me nearly a whole week to find the flower. So, you guys are lucky if you find it within a few days.

It’s not “hard to find”, it’s just taking to long to respawn and there are too many people who need it. It’s not fun.

I got it after around 30 min of wait, did exactly what the guy in this post did: here