Tree of Savior Forum

Does magic amplification affect summons?

Continuing the discussion from Magic Amplification for summoner:

Basically reposting this guy’s question since it’s something I too would want answers too. For a summoner is it more beneficial to have straight magic attack or does magic amplification apply to summons if at all? I want to get an Animus eventually but if magic amp doesn’t do too much for any of my summons then I probably shouldn’t waste time and energy getting one.

• Summons (demon/shoggoth) ATK scales with summonner’s INT, not m.atk/m.amp.
  • Skeletons have no scaling.
  • m.atk/m.amp should affect familiars.
1 Like

Hmm as I thought, you think it would still be worth getting an Animus since I am building a bit of con on my character?

Animus is te best necklace for a DPS wizard. 33 matk + 31 matk for a lv280 0-CON wizard (62 m.amp. = 31 m.atk. basically). Even better with some CON.

Demon have a crazy INT scaling however:

• 2*0.8 C1
  • 2*1.3 C2
  • 21.8 C3
    (multiplicative with 10
    card)

Same for a shoggoth. Only 2*0.8, though.

That’s all I needed to hear, definitely gotta grab me one of those eventually though it seems like everyone is looking for it! Currently I got over 100 con on my Wiz and will be adding more so I don’t just get slaughtered by Cata’s and the like who rush at the beginning of pvp. I know my build isn’t the best for pvp but I still have fun with it, also makes it easier to solo many of the pve areas that other classes would have trouble with.