Tree of Savior Forum

Do you reallly need krivis for full support?

Full supports have Chaplain? interesting…

I mean, Krivis is pretty dope for support but a lot of people don’t realize the true potential of the class.

I think Cleric3 is more useful for Full Support than Chaplain.

100% uptime Stone Skin from Capella is too strong on Chaplain.

Nah. Capella refreshes your buffs, especially if you walk in and out of it. it’s worthless to use. If you had Krivis with Daino then you’d be alright; but you’re better off not touching it or rewriting your teams buffs.

Capella can get pushed away or even destroyed. It’s a waste of a skill imo.

Even if capella applies its buffs only once before destroyed you can still achieve nearly permanent Stone Skin because Capella doesnt put original skills on CD.

while having the chance sacrificing or overwriting other buffs with no Daino. I’ve had it overwrite my own aspergillum and last rites. Lol

and I deal more damage than I receive. any one who had an organized team wouldn’t need it. and what’s more threatening isn’t physical, it’s magical.

In PvP it is a hard counter to all that is physical (swordies/archers). There is a reason why top 50 PvP on Korean server is dominated by mages and clerics (chaplains/PD). And that reason is Stone Skin.

that moment when you think KR players are better pvpers lmfao.

Yeah its just I don’t really wanna get krivis just for daino, its such a waste of a class rank when I could get something useful like champlain. At rank 5 and with a token archer/wiz can have 7 buffs, and cleric/swordie can have 9 buffs iirc. Some buffs can be skipped, all they really need is belssing+sac+stoneskin, Mons is situational at best, My highest is lv 115 and defense doesn’t really seem to matter all that much SO don’t really need asperio(sp?) either. SO thats pretty much 3 buffs from priest Id use, and i think one from champlain? or 2 at most? that leaves 4 slots on swordies and 2 on wiz/archer. Unless the info I got is wrong and imc yet again nerfed the english version stupidly with lower buff counts (why is max buff count even a thing in a mmorpg anyway?) It just annoys me that imma give up so much champlain goodness for stupid krivis who i won’t even use the skills most of the time. All because of the buff count issue that shouldn’t even be in a mmorpg. At least not one this low.

Dont worry about daino. You will be able to buy daino scrolls in the future anyways. Krivis is nice yeah but not that awesome. And I kinda like the buff count mechanic, makes things a bit more difficult than just spamming buffs. I dont mind it as lvl10/15 dainos will solve the problem. Im probably going to be making my own pardoner anyways.

You won’t be able to use those scrolls in PvP. So hopefully someone in your bunch has Krivis.

You can still play Chaplain. It’s nice when you have Chaplains who are Cleric2 and have consistent heals. I usually end up with 2 in all my dungeon queues, I just dislike when they overwrite buffs.

C2 Cleric > C3 Krivis > C2 Druid

That guy strategy just sold me out. I’m done playing Chaplain nor Paladin.

Just keep in mind that “that guy” is lvl 280 in a lvl 130 dungeon.

Chaplain >>>>>>>>>>>>> Krivis.

Krivis as it is its kinda a waste of space, well just for the production of diano scrolls.

No Diev love in here?

You’re right… but only if there’s level 280 Chaplain video out there. I wouldn’t be sticking to most typical Cleric casting build.

Oh right, this video is just demonstrating Krivis DPS in support role… that’s all.

Level 280 Chaplain at 3:20 Mark. The guy is swinging 2.7k Aspergillum with Barrier + Revive Scrolls. (No doubt that this guy has 1:2 CON / INT Ratio).

Edited: Pardoner Simony Skills Lists (iCBT list)

Edited #2: Wrong information, re-checking atm.

Hmm… Heal scrolls can’t be made.

Revive scrolls I didn’t know could be made if they can. Or do you mean something else? Because a Chaplain would have access to Revive without scrolls.

Pardoner Simony Skills List

Edited: The list is from iCBT, so i guess there’s huge changes for iOBT and KOBT.

Edited #2: Posted wrong information. Re-checking atm.

Current available skills: Cure, Deprotected Zone, Aukuras, Zalciai, Daino, Monstrance, Restoration, Turn Undead, Barrier, Arcane Energy, Clairvoyance, Forecast
Removed skills: Heal, Safety Zone, Zaibas, Smite, Change, Counter Spell.

This was on September 2015 patch on Simony. I’m pretty sure it stays that way, unless there is another change. Feel free to correct it if there’s something else missing.

Current list is outdated simply because people are selling Aspersion, Sacrament, and Blessing scrolls @_@