Tree of Savior Forum

[Discussion] Pyromancer +Agny, New Potential Dungeon 145 (and later levels) Farmer

TEASER

Are you wasting your time/money to finally get Agny Necklace? You don’t have Scout 3 or want more character farmers? Time to get your silver back or getting more silver. I get level 150 with Wiz - Pyro 2 - Link 1 - Chrono 1 and tried my last dungeon run today by soloing 145. Surprisingly I can do well, but I didn’t fully cleared it because 2 reasons: Agny get 0 durability and disconnected while I decide to get going. 20 minutes and the second gate was opened (almost 2nd boss). There are many mistakes with 0 durability, not enough SP potions, and few more so this can be a bit faster if I’m preparing things plus pumping attributes

This is still in experiment obviously and I likely need new character that built specifically for this farming. If you know me so well, most my characters are Cleric class and this is pretty much my only one Wizard character right now (+only Archer Scout 3). But after just a half-done run, it shows potentials (I’ve used the silver gained for Fireball attribute)…

OVERVIEW
MUST CIRCLES: Pyro 2 - Linker 1

• Fireball and Joint Penalty are your main combo here. JP then Fireball one monster (and hit linked monsters). Use 2nd Fireball and kite rest monsters
  • Flame Ground, and Fire Pillar to use when JP combo cool down. Best to use as preemptive attack (cast it far away when monsters not notify you yet)
  • Enchant Fire for Auto Attack when nothing to use or just kite monsters until FBJP cool down over.
  • Flare and Firewall are useless, period. Just my opinion but they need high levels to shine and eat other skill’s point. I don’t see they are better.
  • Sleep and Lethargy are nice, but not necessary. Earthquake can be used to just to stop monsters chasing you (so sleep then quake for “double stop”). Energy Bolt and Reflect Shield have no use. Kinda waste since my character pick Reflect 5, so if you plan new character you know what to do (even if you want Reflect just leave level 1)
  • Stat is pretty much INT and CON, distribution is up to player. Of course INT is better for farming only but then maybe you want more HP at least since fresh 145 get troubles with flower mage and roktor archer thing…
  • Rank 5 and above are basically open discussion. I don’t familiar much with Wizard class.My thoughts currently : Pyro 3/linker 2 to boost FBJP, Sorcerer (if you can get summoners stuff), Chrono 2 (my future class,probably for Haste and Slow?), Thaumaturge (Swells for more EXP/silver), Warlock (not sure but hey I’ve seen a lot of dark balls), Sage vs Enchanter for their utilities (if you go full farmer might as well get Enchanter right?)

EQUIPMENTS: Agny Necklace and Arde Dagger/Ledas Shield. I’m using Ledas since I get defense and multi-character use. Nothing special other than those two. I simply bought market cheap junks. Of course you can get better weapons but most good weapons are level 170++ (I personally need weapon advice but not 2-hand to keep Ledas Shield unless you can explain X weapon deal more damage than 1 hand+Ledas)

PREPARATIONS at least for fresh level 145, you need to enter dungeon with AFK-services. This includes Pardoner Buffs, Weapon maintenance, level 15 repair, Enchanter’s armor durability. Fill your inventory close to 100% weight with HP and SP potions (SP just need few, assuming you get level 15 you won’t use it often)

COMPARISON WITH SCOUT 3
This is just subjective and my opinion so I won’t say Scout 3 was worse when I played both characters… To me, there are many advantages to choose Pyro+Agny as your investments

• Pyro 2+Linker 1 is one of easiest character to level. Solo questing will be cake and better performance on party dungeons.
  • You start the farming as soon as entering level 120+getting Agny. You can solo farm dungeon 50/90 as starter
  • Agny Necklace is pretty much your big investment. Fireball attribute is cheap since it’s rank 2 skill. Arde/Ledas can be obtained later. My problem for Scout 3 is raising Split Arrow’s attributes and need more SP potions or level 10 SP cards (okay farming cards sounds easy with Dullahan or DG 50 but they take time)
  • You only need 4 ranks for Pyro so you can make battle characters with rank 5 above OR make specific farm build.
  • End game is pretty much the only Scout 3 moment getting better+faster with Split Arrow killing fast and no cool down. For Pyromancer, Even without Agny, you can start farming DG 50 with similar FBJP setup and buy Agny once your silver ready… At same time you can level up or farm something with Pyro with many options…
  • Pyro does not limited to flying monster only and can farm as well to every dungeons, including after kToS change (145 to 170). Trying level 175 dungeon (when it’s removed after kToS change) as Scout 3 and I’m not having fun with it…

That’s everything from me. Let’s get huehuehue with Pyros :koala:

2 Likes

Im a pyro 2 linker 2 thauma 2 and I can farm 240 dungeon fine. I got 1.1k mdef and 1.7k pdef. I get 450k- 600k+ depending on how religious I use jp+ hk+ swell+ fireball. You can actually farm 240 or 290(and skip mage and high mdef) but oh well. 145 works too.

Take note OP, 145dg will be 160dg soon.

50, 80, 110, 140, 170, 200, 230, 260, 290.

145 will be the new 170 dungeon soon and 240 will be the new 260. I still prefer 240 since it has larger silver than 290(except for the boss) and gives level 3 abrassive and virtov, and other good loots compared to 145.

wait… it gives lvl 3 abrasives? =0

yes it does, yummy 31000 gem exp

@.@ are you telling me 240 dungeon cubes give other things beside talt?

If you can farm in later dungeons I personally look forward for my Pyro farm in high level dungeons as well, since Scout 3 seems not doing well anywhere else (really flying monsters are just reason why this class get better here)…

yes, it was changed recently.
iirc 190 dungeon gives elkosh and ibre parts now. not sure with grynas
145 dungeon gives roxona recipes too

sorry forgot to add /sarcasm at the end, opened over 70 cubes(just hit 240 last week) no rerolls and all i ever got was talt, at least on 145 im getting roxonarecipes/level 170 weapons

Pretty sure no reroll will troll your drops. in DG50 opening cubes twice never give me 3 talts (always get card/gold bar for 2nd most drops). I think they rework the drop that you get better chance to get something else than Talts…

yeah i know though on the 50/90 cubes i got quite a lot that gave me talt the 3 rolls (tough not as frequent now since they added random recipes/weapon rolls)

My pyromancer agny already has fireball level 93+ some chapparitions cards not full yet + 5 hammer soon all level 6 red gems + 320 magic damage from hats + 3000 life from hats.

Of course you would do well then damage are x3 x4 for almost every pyromancer spell xD.
You should not forget the squire level 16 repair for more durability.
Sp pots should never be an issue unless you forget them or don’t have a friend alchemist or yourself being one. (200 total cost for 5 sp potions level 15 if you got uosis already but alchemist prefer to sell them 850x5 while it costs 200 total)

If you plan to level the pyromancer 330 you won’t waste points in enchant fire just for faster low leveling now that we have 150%xp event + double xp dailies.

Flare even level 1 damage tripled with agny, taking 50 attributes is 813 000 only and worth for 3 overheats filler with fireball procs.

Sleep and lethargy even 1 point are useful, go ask rodelero 200%strike damage or sappers or some builds that need that 1sec cast spell that 99% wizards never use.

I don’t remember if reflect shield scales with int or nothing at all, but maybe some shy wizards 3 have them 15 + max attributes.

If it’s not your 1st char you don’t even need 1 con most of times up to 315 and solmiki because there was a patch +80% armor and magic resistances and gems revamps are op.

When it comes to gear, I share a lot of items with my 10 alts that are just afk Saalus, I have full cafrisun gems and upgraded to 0 potential left, I have 3 part legwyn plate, roxona plate, virtov plate chest and legs soon etc… It means at every part of the game cos It’s not my 1st char monsters, boss, will hit me 1 damage with 0 con.
When it comes to weapons, a five hammer with red gems level 5 6 can somehow have even damage with 315 purple.

For example even roxona +3 chest and pants + 4 level 4 yellow + didel tower shield+3 will make content and Saalus boss hit you 1 240-280+ this meaning you can do it even easier at lower levels.

When you have decent 1st char, any alts you will make can SOLO every dungeon with only gear.
For example my cleric 50 could already kill the last boss with cure and heal only, just 2 spells and wait 100=>0.
People like me are not rare at all.

If you mean about the “guide” he asked rank 8 + 4 cards level 10 and 315 weapon transcend, the requirements for farming are overkill no? Because if you lack damage the sp proc won’t work so well, this is why lot of people make fun of the troll.

My scout 3 is not archer 3, so I could use oblique shot very heavy attributes, and burst every boss from leveling 50% hp in one rotation.
Of course, what fun is there to spam split arrow if you don’t have rank 7+ 8 and followed archer 3.

Why don’t you huehuehue irl to see people reactions or with non brazilian people?

So is that from the cubes or it just literally gives u abrasives after run?

Edit: nvm

any linker could solo 145 by just link them and auto attack with dagger

linked mob destroy in once or few dagger hit

ello , whats better for rank5 for faster leveling ?, linker2 or thauma ? full int build going pyro2link2thaum2sage

Please don’t say this.

Lethargy is a 1 point wonder, 30 seconds of double strike damage with attribute. Must have for any wizard build if you plan to ever do party play (faster missions, faster saalus, faster group dungeon)

1 Like

And if you accidentally die, they will kill boss without care…

1 Like

No one should ever die in siaulai. Saalus is tolerable and wb but ppl dying in siaulai? WTF HAHAHAHAHA

Still nobody cares or wait if you die. True. kakaka

1 Like

Some time I see people die… those with quest items…
Our clerics friends will sacrifice your conrades to achieve rank 1…

1 Like