Tree of Savior Forum

[Discussion] Pyromancer +Agny, New Potential Dungeon 145 (and later levels) Farmer

trollementalist and taoist doing arsehole moves to be top dps and delete pyro skills. Clerics who wants ppl to get heal tiles near boss. Rank 1 is everything and would rather troll people than get faster runs. kakaka

For sure. Faster run even if some die and lose xp.
This reminds me a cleric saing he is not a healer.

ez to die in siauliai when you are used to taking 1 damage and the boss is a lot of lvs above you. ez to die in crystal mines if you are used to safety zone and the stone whale does his strong attack while you stand still and SZ disappears.

p.s. donā€™t forget bokors hitting your fireballs half a screen away with bwa kayiman ( sometimes it works in pyromancers favor and it becomes FB zombie train of death).

Pretty sure my post refers on solo-farming onlyā€¦ I actually implied the sorting of Wizard Skill Sleep > Lethargy > Earthquake > Reflect Shield > Energy Bolt for distributions. Read the whole Wizard point that Reflect and Energy Bolt were useless one, not Sleep and Lethargyā€¦

There is no time to setup Sleep/Lethargy/Flare when kiting monsters, Fireball also drain monsters HP fast with Agny so setting up them are uselessā€¦ Sleep also mostly for sleeping flower mage and roctor archer as they are most annoying monsters. If you get good defense gears, everything other than those two can simply tanked with Alchemist Potions, even the bossā€¦

Iā€™ve done 3 runs today and 1 hour-ish for 3 runs (when youā€™re level 160) was okay. Not best farming phase but I prefer this way than AFK-ingā€¦ You can screenshot your Steam window with 500hours and tons silver as achievements than 2000 hours with AFK/botā€¦

Ikr ;_; thatā€™s why I admire this one cleric friend I got, usually gets rank 5, busy building statues and heal tiles all around. Divine Might and Daino 100% upkeep. Too bad he quit though.

sure but i mean silver per hours played isnā€™t really a meaningful metric.

Also botting is against the terms of service, and abuse.

Afking is perfectly legit. Lumping the two into the same category is dishonest.