Tree of Savior Forum

[Discussion] Leticia's cubes; Pro's and Con's

I think you really have a point here and that this is why I’m so annoyed at the cube getting introduced. All the problems mentioned by the OP could have been addressed in a way that doesn’t involve spending real money. But instead they chose to take this route which to me seems both lazy, a blatant cash grab and a letdown to people who have been supporting and keeping the game alive for the past year. Heck, I sure don’t enjoy farming months on end for an endgame weapon or waiting for a stupid RNG box to finally give me practonium, but between this and the introduction of the cube, I’d still choose the former. I’ve seen too many games I really liked go down this road and it never once ended well.

Just so that we have the facts up:

http://wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Gems

R10 gem requires 4.3m

So does R9 gem.

If R10 Gem Abrasive does indeed give 1 million EXP, it would require someone to roll 4 of them to get to 9 and another 4 to get to 10. On Orsha the only person I’ve ever seen with R9 gems was SovietHammer.

This means for 1 R10 gem they need to receive 8 of the 10 abrasives.

I think the ratio is very low and extremely unlikely. If it is indeed 3%, then we wont see more than 2-3 R9 gems, maybe 1 r10 per server. If even that.

Edit: This goes the same for Practoniums. The brute of those Earth Tower scrolls are useless.

We’ve yet to confirm what precisely diamond anvils do. Everyone is presuming Diamond Anvil guarantees success. We don’t know. But once again, you’re competing with another pool of things. So who knows for sure.

Diamond Anvils are probably account bound like much of everything else in the Gacha that you receive that is top tier.

if i calculate correctly a cube cost 10 TP // 10 cubes +1 = 100 TP
you got chances 3%,27% and 70% .So you Need at last 33 cubes to get 1 cube (3%), 9 cubes (27%) and 23 cubes (70%)
33 cubes are 300 TP or in other words 3 month Token.I know that you have on every cube the 3 % chance

There are people that didn’t get their practonium yet, there are people that lost their practonium thanks to the stupid mechanism implemented to obtain it.
Instead of fixing that within the game, they’ve put it in a gachapon right after they made gear matter more than everything else.
Same goes for the materials: instead of fixing the stupid DPK, they’ve put it in a gachapon.

I don’t care if they want to sell whales cheats for cash, as long as they fix things for everyone else too.
They ignore game’s problems, they didn’t even deliver latest balance patch this week and the rank reset event ends next week: I guess it was more important for them to bring a cashgrab gacha.

Let alone for the abrasives: how many months of uphill (and how many alts) are required to get enough abrasives to upgrade a gem to level 10?

And when that came? Right after they changed stats and many were forced to remove their gems, resulting in a loss of level.

Enjoy being milked, that’s the first and won’t be the last.

Edit

I leave this here:

1 Like

It’s not going to change much, F2P players are still going bottom feed off of whales and buy things from them (long time example: tokens).

Maybe a person or two will get their lvl 10 gem well good for them. It’s not like you can’t clear end game content without it, or pvp effectively without it no?

The gripe most people have is that they spent hours grinding in-game and someone opened a box. ‘Oh no he opened a box and got the thing I’m working hard for for free’ they why don’t you open that same box, oh wait you can’t because oh wow what a surprise its not free.

I’m no whale, I barely even spend 100 TP every other month but the doomposts and I’m quitting comments are ridiculous. The game will only go down hill if they make a stunt like this again only with a permanent duration in the shop.

Practo is fine Gem Abrasive are so-so, what I’m thankful for the Letitia cube is the 315 weapons DPK mats.

First of all, I want peoples who going to spend understand something first.

In the latest patch and new HG, 315 Orange Practo is not meta weapon anymore. We have Solmiki Legendary and HG Blue/Purple as well, in term of raw damage which could potentially better than 315 Orange/Purple Practo weapon if you don’t screw your potential, since HG items have very high potential ~20 to deal with upgrade failure.

Gem, as long as the stats is not reworked the value is actually very minimal compare to lv7 Gems.

Now the question is, do you still willing to spend even after understand that it might not worth up to what your expectation, and there is alternative to better than your practo weapon?

I’m a bit contradicted, I want see the game to success with more income but what I see the monetization is badly managed, especially the Gacha. If Leticia Cube persist, perhaps Gacha system should be removed and no RNGesus in rest of IMALL Items.

May the Goddesses bless your soul brother

The f*king true man, we hate necros but do we have a option that don’t slave us? I think no.

1 Like

In resume:

1: Not a big deal since new 315 blue weapons are fine.

2: This is something that may cause problens. Lv10 gems full set.

3: Trash

4: If it does upgrade a item with 100% accuracy at any lv… it may cause a lot of problens.

5: Trash. Execpt for the abrasive.

6: This is something nice. It’s a way to sorceres get more devil cards. But sorcerers and necros are kinda lame even full spr.

The game breaking stuff are only 3% chance of drop.
Dont worry (much). To get alot of 3% stuff from this, too much money have to be spent.

Level 10 from level 8 requires 8.6m EXP. If R10 Gem Abrasive gives 1m exp, it requires 8 1/2 to get to R10.

I severely doubt there will be anyone with a full set of R10’s. That’s just pure speculation but 3% from Rank A tier still isn’t really 3% because of competing items.

I will be surprised if anyone who hasn’t already invested into r8-r9 gems deeply manages to get a R10 gem or two.

If IMC allow lv4-5 gems drop at HG 270-315 dungeon, I’m fine with the lv10 Gem Abrasive

1 Like

lmao good o’ sloth glider box.

1 Like

I know right? And the funniest thing is that happened for real! I still remember the forum post :joy_cat:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.