Tree of Savior Forum

[Discord Community] The TOS Discord (All Servers)

Goot marning everywan :slight_smile:

https://linux.ucla.edu/~leiz/random/matrix/dejavu1.jpg

Indeed. Now people realize who is the annoying spammer who is desperately craving for attention and reassurance. It’s sad an average male like Mindy has to create like 10 accounts to do self-publicity. I mean, he can just create an alt and at least pretend to have a simple conversation instead of having a botnet army. Oh well, typical Asian leftovers.

goot marning :grinning:

Mindy please. Dear lord please. Stop.

Mindy isn’t spam. Mindy is the rising of the :sunny:.

2 Likes

Mindy please. Dear lord please. Stop.

Good morning everyone!

Indeed. Now people realize who is the annoying spammer who is desperately craving for attention and reassurance. It’s sad an average male like Mindy has to create like 10 accounts to do self-publicity. I mean, he can just create an alt and at least pretend to have a simple conversation instead of having a botnet army. Oh well, typical Asian leftovers.

2 Likes

good morning everyone :slight_smile:

good morning! :grin:

2 Likes

50 posts a day is a bit different then 1. Haukin. :sunny:

Lets celebrate the departure of that account.

Goot marning everywan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Departure of?

Still being bleedy as usual. I guess self-induced bleeding was successful.

Hello. I’m desperately seeking for attention. Have a nice day!

Well, I am going to answer your questions. Just click on my Discord link if you want full service because I’m not a cheap scammer/Ad poster. Have a nice day, everyone~

Hi guys! I’m a guy, but I love to steal pics from Google Images and pretend I’m a cute Asian girl. If you want to hear my sexy MorphVox voice, please click on my Discord link. See ya there~~~~