Tree of Savior Forum

[Discord Community] The TOS Discord (All Servers)

Good morning everyone! :slight_smile:

just report for spam, enough people do it, problem solved

that’s how it works around here

1 Like

Mindy isn’t spam. Mindy is the rising of the :sunny:.

1 Like

Is bumping not against the rules? Not that it matters on this forum,but this thing needs to die already.

2 Likes

Mindy please. Dear lord please. Stop.

Goot marning everywan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed. Now people realize who is the annoying spammer who is desperately craving for attention and reassurance. It’s sad an average male like Mindy has to create like 10 accounts to do self-publicity. I mean, he can just create an alt and at least pretend to have a simple conversation instead of having a botnet army. Oh well, typical Asian leftovers.

2 Likes

Indeed. Now people realize who is the annoying spammer who is desperately craving for attention and reassurance. It’s sad an average male like Mindy has to create like 10 accounts to do self-publicity. I mean, he can just create an alt and at least pretend to have a simple conversation instead of having a botnet army. Oh well, typical Asian leftovers.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes