Tree of Savior Forum

[Discord Community] The TOS Discord (All Servers)

Movie night. Come join us!

Good morning everyone!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Hope everyone had a great day! And continue to have a great night!

1 Like

Ah I had forgotten about this thread a while ago.Didn’t think it’d blow up.

I know my preferences aren’t like others,but isn’t that more than enough people for one Discord? I don’t know how any of that is nicely managed.

Looking at the screenshots and seeing you advertise it constantly makes me think it must not be all that great.And that many people online would be like walking into the Walmart of Discords.So,pass.

4 Likes

This is some of the craziest drama I’ve seen since I used to care about Facebook and I’ve been part of some serious drama like… hardcore.

I mean that’s going REALLY REALLY far just to get revenge over some passive aggressive comments. Like holy crap, tone it down a bit LOL. That’s like “Mental illness” kind of extreme lmao.

All the more reason I’m never joining a Discord group unless I’m already good friends with MOST of the people in there lol.

Edit: He She doesn’t even play Tree of Savior anymore as of 1-2 months ago but frequently bumps his her Discord channel

9 Likes

Midday bump! Few awesome new people, come join the conversation! :slight_smile:

–edit–

@FlanFlan - Just because I quit the game doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t still promote a community that can be beneficial to the player base. Simply letting the community die just because I no longer play the game would be both irresponsible and disrespectful. There are still a large number of people in the community who do still play the game and use it for such regardless of whether or not I still play.

So if you’re promoting a “General Gaming Discord” this post should be in the Off Topic forum instead since it isn’t specifically about Tree of Savior.

@moderators it’s a General Gaming Discord that isn’t specifically about Tree of Savior, would be great to move it to Off Topic instead.

@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Ethan

6 Likes

i promote your community as well

under the name treeofweeaboomingles.com

do i get a cookie

Good morning all, hope everyone is having fun at AX!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Happy 4th of July everyone! :smile:

Good night bump :smiley:

Good night bump :slight_smile:

Pokemon Go is Trash! #sorrynotsorry!

This is how the best catfishing jobs always start don’t you know trying to fill people with false hopes and desires then playing them all for a fool while all lying about who they truly are is beautiful when you think about it but in this case it’s pretty disgusting how much filth there is.

3 Likes

That is no way to attract people to your channel…I’m having fun with the game myself.Although I can understand not liking it if it keeps people out of your Discord.

3 Likes

Just because you don’t like a game it doesn’t mean it’s trash. No one says Grandblue or one of those games you like to play are trash. You need to have more respect and overall some self-respect because your “professional” image is pretty much a mud puddle, just like this thread.

2 Likes

In my view this thread is worse than a mud puddle it’s got the feel of animal holding area with infections and disease running rapid.

2 Likes