Tree of Savior Forum

[Discord Community] The TOS Discord (All Servers)

That is no way to attract people to your channel…I’m having fun with the game myself.Although I can understand not liking it if it keeps people out of your Discord.

3 Likes

Just because you don’t like a game it doesn’t mean it’s trash. No one says Grandblue or one of those games you like to play are trash. You need to have more respect and overall some self-respect because your “professional” image is pretty much a mud puddle, just like this thread.

2 Likes

In my view this thread is worse than a mud puddle it’s got the feel of animal holding area with infections and disease running rapid.

2 Likes

This threads a joke, not because OP is pointlessly bumping it with nonsense, but because the rest of the ToS community ate up the fake drama, and decided to bash OP for stupid things, like a simple comment on thinking pokemon go is a bad game lol, who cares? really?

Most of the cancer is comments made here against the OP. OP is just a minor cancer for the nonsense bumps.

3 Likes

Apparently, you do since you posted. Oh, it’s just drama~

1 Like

Oh no, I care enough so to identify cancer when I see it and so I did. I know the person running the “other discord” for years, so seeing drama threads like this, is nothing new to me. But the biggest joke is how many people ate it all up. It’s sad to see some people I respected a little in the community, pop up here and bash OP and eat up the drama. But don’t get me wrong, I’m not siding with the OP, I think the OP’s a little dumb for promoting in a stupid way. I just find this particular section of the community, horrid.

If someone bashes a game you’d play you’re most likely respond with equally negative responses. The OP in question already has a bad reputation which stemmed from the drama that involves, guess what, a simple negative comment that concerns discord channels.

People would care, because like you said, the thread’s a joke due to bashing for stupid things. Mindy bashed Pokemon GO which is a stupid thing for others, and also makes this thread a joke to them.

Aww, c’mon! It’s fun to take the train while the rails are hot. No fun when the bus stop is old and forgotten. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would think most people wouldn’t care,unless you’re trying to promote people to join your Discord all the time.It’s a very popular game right now and a manager of a Discord should probably be more open-minded to things like that.

Although she doesn’t play ToS anymore from what I’ve heard either,so I don’t know why she’s still posting here.

The same reason we all post anyway.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize being a manager of a community discord, is a professional job where your opinions on mobile games matter. But that aside, I don’t plan to get myself involved anymore than I already did just now.

I don’t know why she posts either when she doesn’t play this game, and this should go to #off-topic because of the OP and the bashing comments.

I’m going to guess your part of the “other discord”. Yes I find it pretty funny to read stuff like this happen in games like this.

1 Like

Well, it makes the game alive anyway. When things like these die, then it’s bye-bye!

1 Like

Well, how would you make people stay in your channel if you’re going to bash a game as a sot of attention-seeking bump on a thread that’s made to join your channel?

It’s not even about the drama regarding this quote. If you’re going to make a discord channel at least keep your neutrality so people would enjoy the discussions instead of making hatetrains and circlejerks. You’re no better than the community you detest otherwise.

1 Like

It’s her community, why does she need to be neutral lol. I’m not here to defend her comment on pokemon go, because I don’t care about pokemon go.

I’m here to say how cancerous it is to bash someone on their opinion of a game that’s not relevant to the game this forum is based on. Who cares? If the OP want’s to for some reason be neutral for her/his Discord, the can be. But please, a personal opinion on a game shouldn’t be the reason why you join a discord. It’s petty.

I don’t like the megaman starforce series, have at me.

FatePGN, aren’t you that trashy leader and owner of the Passion guild / community from different MMO’s prior to ToS?

Seems to me like your just here to post, to make an entrance yourself.

3 Likes

Yes, and Lunalepsy, used to be part of that trashy community for years before this.

I’m just here to clear up the cancer a little so other respectable people in this community don’t eat up all the drama.

I have little reason to make an entrance, when I’ve already been here?

2 Likes
1 Like

Kinda too late when all this is nothing but drama and catfishing left and right but you can try but isn’t it a bit late to still playing this game I thought Passion leaves after a month from each game so they can conquer more fanbase

1 Like

Not enough popcorn for such a succulent feast

1 Like

No, we set a game as a game we wish to play, and usually it ends up being a Korean game that has yet to be released. First it was Lime Odyssey, which never came out, then it was Project R1. The time period between Project R1 (ToS) and LO has been a few years, so in between we usually hop between enjoyable games. That’s why we’ve been in this game for 4ish months so far. But it’s clear more people have eaten up the drama from “the other discord”.

Regardless, I can see where the rest of this threads going, I’ve given my warning to those I respect in this community about this tread, and have fun with the drama!

1 Like