Tree of Savior Forum

Disconnection during Earth Tower

Hello! I talked with GM Guava today about this issue, she told me to send a Ticket about this problem.

Some Earth Tower groups are having some disconnection problems almost every day.

As far as I can tell it is more common to lose connection during 19F, 27F, 28F and 29F floors.

This is what happens exactly in my group’s case, March 28, 2017:

1. Enter Earth Tower: Solmiki Area.
  2. Complete all floors up to 27F.
  3. One or more players will usually lose connection with the game.
    3.1 When one player loses connection all monsters and characters stops moving and the player cannot cast any skills.
    3.2 After waiting some time the client will show a “Disconnected” message.
    3.3 The player who lost connection can still send Messages in all chats for some time.
    3.4 As far as I know the game keeps two open connections, the player isn’t disconnected from the server which handles chat.

Usually the disconnection issue affects more than one character, here’s one screenshot of the issue today:

At 9:10 PM “cat” (Team name: Kakuzetsu, Server: Klaipeda) was disconnected with this problem. At 9:13 PM I (Team name: LunarRabbit, Server: Klaipeda) lost connection in the same way. Few minutes after this Kuroi (Team name: Kuroi, Server: Klaipeda) was disconnected in the same way, he managed to enter Earth Tower again and run until 29F, where he was disconnected again when entering the floor.

Our connections are fine since we are also in voice chat using Discord. The connection to the server which handles the chat system also works, which points that the problem isn’t on our end.

It happens on a daily basis and most of time we lose our Instance Entries because we fail due to these disconnections. I’ll gladly try to work with my team to get any more details you need to fix this issue.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Max

7 Likes

Similar things were happening way more than usual tonight for us, though it was on every floor for 1 person, where they would just get the disconnect message, and the other would DC and was still able to chat early on in our runs.

3 Likes

It always happen this in [SA]Silute server. Everyday whenever running Solmiki people in party get Disconnected or freeze.

2 Likes

Hello~
Thank you for submitting a ticket. It has been received and we are looking into the issue :grinning:

2 Likes

STAFF/GM have been looking in this issue for 1 year now… so how does it look?

1 Like

Weighing in with the same issue plaguing my group. Between random VGA error and these disconnects, its been impossible to get further than 25F in 2 weeks for us. I doubt it’ll be much help in diagnosing the issue, but our last two VODs can be seen here, with intense disconnections even before entering the tower for one member:

Tues - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/131889876?t=01h03m34s

Wed - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/132113321?t=21m36s

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Max

4 Likes

UP until fixed! /20charrrrrrrrrs

i give up doing ET/solmiki bcoz of this issue xD
doubt it will be fix sooner or later
even afk i get crash,freeze,dc bla3 lol

1 Like

AFK/macro farming still best endgame. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Im having this problem for the first time with a character, I wasted 2 dungeon reset on the lvl 50 dg and the lvl 80 dg =/!

1 Like

Those Grim Reapers have sh~t AI, and those players will just come back to the same spot anyways no matter how many times they get killed. Heck, some would even just send their Priests to resu their AFK/macro alt accounts in fear of having their spot stolen by others.

Now if only they made it so that players above lv.200 who dies in Bee or DP would lose half of their current silver, that’d be better alongside the Reapers.

1 Like

Maybe you reporting this will force IMC to give attention to this, because this has been a problem for MANY months. It was not as common as it is now, but it happened quite frequently when farming 12th floor of Earth Tower.

I also reported this a while ago and it got 0 attention, even with a video/ticket submission: Desync and Melstis Cancel

Are you GM’s biased, or do you just not care? @STAFF_Letitia

-Nulight

Thank you everyone for the tickets, videos and screenshots~!

2 Likes

@STAFF_Letitia It’s Happening a lot with my party lately. Just sent a bunch of reports with Date/Time/Screenshots via Ticket.

Please, fix :'3

1 Like