Puts down statues
Boss uses launch aoe
Owl Statues all over the place

Suffering

3 Likes

agreed…

@STAFF_John

1 Like

I think all statues need that by default tbh.

Already had my cd/sp statues thrown out of a quest boss area , to the point that i couldn’t even see their aura’s anymore.

Auras stay in place even if the statues get knocked over all over the place, the only problem is the owls. : <

1 Like

Has anyone reached Diev C3? How big is the difference between diev C2 and C3 overall?

And I agree with your suggestion. Definitely it’s a pain how the statues get thrown all over the place in boss fights. I don’t really understand why the devs decided to enable such an interaction…

More silence with world tree, longer lasting owls (that get wrecked by bosses) and Aurusine, which im certain 10% of the population knows how to use it.

I’m debating if to fo diev 3 or not tbh xD

Thanks for the reply.

What build did you plan to go initially and what would you change diev 3 with?

I’m an INT based Diev and I was planning to go Cleric 2> Diev 3> Druid 2

Might still do this since Rank 5 has useless classes for INT based clerics, and Kivris zaibas just lvl 5 won’t do anything…and Sadhu was nerfed to oblivion

So I’ll probably stick to diev 3 regardless

Just tested Ausrine, it doesn’t register you going around it. :T

Test Ausrine in combat. It is working.

not at all unfortunately…

It work 1/10 times for me…

I think the movable statue make diev OP and i dont think its a good idea
well for the balance, at least make the statue immune to knockback and for the owl make it can turn the attack direction

or atleast movable :joy: like carry it. dievs are strong anyway, mine carries 1000 woods everytime :smiley:

Either suggestion for owls would make Diev ridiculously strong. Three of its five statues are pretty powerful, adding owl would make it too dangerous. The fact that its SP consumption is almost minimal compared to its damage makes it ridiculously strong

Am also debating whether to invest more points into Owl… boss hit them around like toys.

For more damage and longer lasting time, owl 10 is a must.

Owl is a must tomax. I hope they make them unknockbackable tho

I have a question about the Owls, how that block works? I mean, it says the Owls protects you from the attack of enemies in front of you. I carve the owl, stay behind it and the Owl attacks BUT I still suffer damage. If it doesn’t protect you from attacks when you are behind it, why the description says it so?

The owl will only absorb that many hits. It doesn’t act as a safety zone for you, the number of blocks is the amount of hits it will take before being destroyed.