Tree of Savior Forum

Dievdirbys and the Goddess Statue

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Dievdirbys and the Goddess Statue’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2208

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

[EP 12] items will work only on level 400 equipment? I suppose so, because you can get a +11 t8 full set with the rewards…

what does this do?

I think it’s used when you want to level up your Vaivora/Vaivora ichor (aka make a level 1 to level 2 and so on…)

It may very well means you can place an Vaivora effect on the EP12 equip for once and stuck there forever, means everyone gets a free vaivora, in a way that stucks at the EP12 gear.

Nevermind. I need to look at patch notes before posting…

“You can apply Enhance/Transcend/Fixed Ichor/Set Stat to equipment obtained from Ep.12-1 Clear Reward by using enhancement scroll obtained from events.”

So the items are for the episode 12-1 free Savinose Dysnai items to make them +11 t8 and with a full set.

Not sure anymore. Could give free Vaivora ichor to the ep12 free Savi!

Useless event if we cant make partys by chat or auto match to get the points. WHATS THE EVENT POINT IF WE CANT GET THE RESOURCES TO COMPLETE IT ANYWAY

1 Like

why you release another event when its hard to game?? cmon.

its like having party on a ship that about to sink because theres a big hole and nobody give a damn about it

at this rate we deserve compensation because the “online” state of the game is getting worse. previously chat dead every 10 minutes now it dead for every hour++ and there is no way to get 500 statue without doing solo content that is so limited, more grindy, and it feels suck to play solo when this is "MM"O

1 Like

U will get a compensation a trashy Exp tome and dungeon vouchers xD HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THEY NOT EVEN GIVE BACK TIME TO TOKENS U KNOW THEY PAYMENT SHET NAHHH TOME EXP AND DUNGEON RESETS DUDE GIVE A FCK PACK IMC//

1 Like

exp tome is like air, im talking about event item like statue repair kit or lucky coins because of how unplayable the game is right now. i ve been stuck in queue forever