Tree of Savior Forum

DEX-Doppel builds Brainstorming

Get Lapase Mushroom at altar way if i remember correctly u can use it to stack dov

Well, if you want to take Pelt for more evasion, no more HL3 for you. Doppel does need at least 1 Barb in the ranks. So in order to maximize Dex Doppel, going Barb 3 is better. Something such as Pelt>HL2>Barb is out of the question.

In the end, the real question is: Do you want more damage or evasion?
Damage = HL3>Barb and HL>Barb3 - I forgot Barb 3 variant (not guaranteed0
Evasion = Pelt>Barb 3

I still have no idea whether it’s confirmed or not but someone in the Fencing thread did say buffed Warcry will give us a maximum of 660 PATK. Funnily enough, that’s nearly the amount the famous “number swordsman” Akisera gained from his 489 STR. With lv15 DOV, that will be 1650 PATK in ideal condition.

So yeah, I still think Barb 3 will provide better damage because that will be 1650 PATK added. Which mob has 1650 def for Skull Swing to be that much effective as Warcry. None I think

Yes, it will give 660 PATK, but on an ideal condition: Max mob number at lv330.
For any other occasion, we can put the PATK bonus between 330~660.
But yes, I think you’re right still.

Don’t take Pelt for Evasion on a doppel

for fencers it works out quite well, but don’t do it for doppel

for barb3 variants
the lack for cartar stroke is a real pain in the ass

and for the HL3 variant the lack of cleave is a BIG dps drop. you can see it just from cyclone, what more from a full hl slash rotation?

Yup, that’s the ideal condition I wanted to say but I forgot what it is.

Interesting enough, soon we will have more tools and buffs to gain more damage.

@Lostac: Demonas Glove can solve Plate armor problem. Idk the bug on Cyclone is bugged or not. I hope it’s a bug

there’s still a real difference on actual strike skills.

My cartar stroke can reach 8k crits per hit with 0% in attributes.

that’s a rank 2 skill that could potentially do 32k crits total, even more so when I use a real weapon and with attributes.

and for the HL3 variant, idk the lack of cleave is real, I stopped playing my HL3 too anyway, but I could see the difference

Tks, point received. I have no idea that Catar can reach 32k crit. But I did state before, dps Doppel can go HL>Barb if they wish for more damage. And Pelt for about 200 more evasion. It’s their choice to choose a pth, I merely listed them for the sake of maths in this theory craft thread

Yeah, only pointed it out through my experience.

I have both Pel>Barb3 and Pel>HL3 anyway, both would be less efficient in the end compared to HL>Barb3 / HL3>barb for doppels

Could make up for the evasion with full leather and high level green gem boots

Have seen the High dex doppel builds in action, they are wayyy better than the STR varients. They don’t get knocked around constantly and throw out just as much damage most of the time. Especially the high3>barb1 route which just does crazy damage (As seen in above video, 15k a line skyliner crits, 30k each charge).

Eh, I did the calculation in a few posts above.
383 Dex (70 from Ella card) - 663 eva
Grynas boots - 102
2 lv7 Green Gems - 128*2 = 256
Total:1,021 evasion
Guardian will boost it further to 1,204

Yeah, it 200 more evasion for a single rank. Idk where else can we get more evasion, except Shade set and Leather mastery. Tbh, I refuse to use Leather on Swordsman. Plate all the way

There are leather sets with decent def, like Ibre.

or Virtov for a more end-game use.

if you’re sticking out with 1k evasion on a plate doppel you shouldn’t really ask for more, that’s a lot lol

but DOV does not increase warcry bonus… o.o
go high3>barb1 STR build
or go home :vulcan:

1 Like

Ok im about roast your freaking ass if you keep saying STR in this thread m8.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

hey ■■■■■■ if u make a video delete your dex character i will believe is str better

That’s for 280 contents. R8 stuffs will be here soon. More math again.

Now I need some sleep. Nearly 5 here. Have a shift tomorrow. I hate my life

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

id delete it, but i have 13 tokens in that char =/
i don’t even play it cus i’m playing my STR highlander3>barb1 =)

and u know why?

CUS STR>>>ALL
(for doppel)

yeah enjoy the journey poting

What does Lapasape mushroom do?