Tree of Savior Forum

DEVELOPER'S BLOG - Future Silver Adjustments

@ONione or, rather, you went in a Korean mmorpg looking for something other than a Korean mmorpg. It’s as if I bought The Legend Of Zelda Breath of the Wild demanding it to be GTA to satisfy my western tastes. It’s nonsensical.

Also, speaking of micro transactions… How can you say they’re a Korean exclusive when EA just created a scandal about it?

1 Like

WHAT?? WTF? taste?? sorry you are aware that you are understanding what you want from what I wrote?
you win your argument, makes sense. Since we all like to spend money and time in games more than their lives is normal because the Koreans do it, sorry i was wrong.

PD: MICROTRANSACTIONS IN CONSOLES NOT IN KOREA, GENIUS… I NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS KOREAN THING, I SAID THAT WHO DOES NOT LIKE TO EARN MONEY IN THIS WAY. WHO DOES NOT WANT A PIECE OF THIS CAKE? CONSOLE OR PC MMO ALL. EVERYONE WANTS TO EARN MONEY IN THIS WAY. WHAT HAPPENED WITH EA AND ‘’ BF ‘’ IS ONLY THE BEGINNING.

1 Like

No, it’s not “normal”, but they make this kind of games, so you should play one only if you like that kind of playstyle ^^ Also stop using capslock, it’s really unpolite

Less players in DG 300+. Rich people not affected, new players and not so new, affected. Economy not “fixed” ( wasn’t broken, there is no inflation in FACT). No DG for 340+ players.

Countries have nothing to do with what a game or any product could be. In fact, decisions made by different companies in different regions are based on market and market could be anything, not just “Asian”. Also, Asians like western things and western people like some Asian things (us…lol).

Pay to win is a whole lot worse in mmorpgs than other games just for the game dynamics and the time, economy and all the whole world involved in this kind of game compared to shooters.

This is a grave mistake, I think you haven’t played enough videogames. Every country has a distinct touch in the games their software houses produce.

Anyways, I agree that pay to win is a problem of ONLINE GAMES (not just mmos), but this isn’t even close to the worst ones. You should check mobage or some other mmorpg where you can pay money for a SURE upgrade (where here the closest thing we have is Diamond Anvil, which is not a guaranteed upgrade, for example).

if we want the inflation down then stop those RNG stuff, makes item drops more so player will have tons of it in market, have fix weopan and equips drops and fix upgrade mechanic with a sure success upgrades ,with these players will have lots of silver but have less stuff to buy + upgrade