Tree of Savior Forum

Derf's level 200 Support Hybrid Summoner Guide [Sorcerer / Necromancer]

Well, rod gives a nice bonus to fire atk (awakening option), boots awhooping 49 int, arde gives 50-ish magic atk…
What does awakening option on grima pants do?

Does any of the fire damage and things like that gives a bonus damage for the summon? I didn’t test it yet…

just depends on if you want summons or not. if you aren’t going to go ele pyro 3 or psycho your options are limited. chronomancer and alchemist aren’t dps classes

50 poison damage and attack on large size monsters up i believe, the 50 poison attack for sure

at the top end when you hit max, you could respec into con int swap to be a full con mage in pvp. you can also shrink in pvp to give them half hp (its bugged right now but that’s how its supposed to work) So it isn’t “dead” when you get to max level etc. you’ll notice swell arm also has 3 attributes on it so they weighted it to not be useless at max,you get a slow on it for pvp and a magic buff if the enemy is swelled or shrunk etc, so the class still does “things” beside give you 2x exp. I solo’d from 165 - 180 and swelled on every pull and was able to kill with every one. So i would try it out before you say you don’t like it, i found it invaluable for solo grinding…

Hi, should I go Pyro > Linker > Linker, or should I go Pyro > Linker > Thaum ?!?!?!?!?!?

…that attribute doesnt work T_T or at least it works in a very inefficient way: deals 60% of your magic atk once when you swell target, not an increased damage while enemy is swelled. Similar to hangman knot’s attribute.

Two infos.

Enchant fire adds fire atk, which afflicted to your flame skills too.
Like how arde dagger will add 153 damage to your dot of flame ground.
Fire Enchant will add the “elemental atk” to yoru “elemental skills” too, not only your auto atk. It’s just not shown as nicely. (dunno if it adds to summons… i doubt it, but for leveling purposes arde dagger is still op xD).

The second info is.
Get firewall.

Fireball is nice for the beggining. But when people kock it around, you will cry.
If you link enemys and have an firewall up. That’s x atacks per tile*enemys linked. Why in fact is more then a double spammed fireball can do. And it’s not kocked away on Worldboss fights…

Flare is useless…

if you are soloing - linker > thaum is better because of 2x exp and a decent matk buff from swelled left hand.
in party grind i think linker c2 would be better.

Number of hits in firewall description is not per-tile but per whole firewall divided among all tiles (12 hits, 6 tiles = 2 hits per tile). Thats why firewall is a bad skill.

1 Like

Are you sure?
My firewall level 5 hit alot or did i miss see it.

Kind of intrigued now. Gonna check on that.

which one more worth to take between flesh canon or flesh hoop? or should we take both of them just at a low level?

flesh cannon is good its just unwieldy to use on the move. There is a cast time and it only hits 1 square. A lot of your farming will be holding your summon somewhere and bringing mobs to it for it to kill, or linking and rooting and swelling. i rarely had a situation where i wanted to stay still and cast a spell and was far enough away i wouldn’t get hit myself. the animation also takes a long time. flesh hoop is instant and you get about the same damage, just over several hits in an aoe around you so you can use it while you move. It’s up to you which one feels right.

How many times did kill temple shooter before you got the card? Was it hard levelling up if you are going solo?

Morph is actually a useful skill, though it occasionally bugs out. The way I use morph is by putting my Temple Shooter card in both the first and second slot.
What this affects is both the riding skill, and its health.
Morph(resets ultimate skill cds same as summoning) means that you can cast in this order for dps:
Summoning
Riding: use ultimate skills
Dismount
Morph
Riding: use ultimate skills
Dismount
and loop
Since the only dps skill in your rotation is flame ground, you can use it in between the dismounts and resummons. The mount ultimates for Temple Shooter, especially, are high damage multi hit skills, making it more than worth it to use them regardless of the high sp cost. Concentrated pots restore sp fast enough.
Of course, this is mainly for boss fights, since most trash mobs will die in 3-4 hits of the Temple Shooter.
*Note sometimes morph will fizzle and do nothing, but most of the time it will reset your summon.

my levelling group had the first kill on the server for templeshooter and 2 of them got the card, so i never went without it :smiley:

How do you feel about Flesh Cannon + Five Hammer combo?

more specifically, this beauty

It’s “ok” you could use it as an alternate weapon if you needed to AOE a pack down. Problems however:

This only works with flesh cannon all the other skills in this build are number of hits or have static aoe like flame ground. you lose about 400 dmg per tick with this weapon vs my main hand. The mob density in the game doesn’t really support this. there just aren’t packs large enough to warrant gathering them up like that in one spot and hitting them with this.

More of a novelty than anything else for this build and the classes in it.

Don’t collect corps in dugeon or video-quests? Disinter don’t work for me.

that issue was fixed in the december 3rd patch for kcbt so it will not be an issue in obt