Tree of Savior Forum

Derf's level 200 Support Hybrid Summoner Guide [Sorcerer / Necromancer]

will you still play this build in OBT?
i really loved this one
sorcerer circle 1 doesnt have hold anymore? :frowning:

hey is there going to be an update for this guide? i noticed that some skills are different. for example, necro’s raise dead was moved to c2 necro

If you were planning on using this guide it will still work, you just need to go c7 Necro for raise dead. Use something like this :

raise dead really important?
had my thaurma @ 102 but made 2other chars that might suit me… i miss my linker lol

always had a problem selecting chars in every game

btw, are you still playing this build?
or will you try different class now?

Raise dead is an extremely powerful skill especially if you are trying to go a summoner based build.

1 Like

What are your thoughts on this… and ty in advance.

Do you think it is better than going Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Thaum > Sorc > Necro > Sorc C2? And then Necro C2 later on potentially.

Mainly to get the skills to control you sorc summon.

I see, will you still play this build? or maybe try something else?
I’m kinda scared coz it doesnt have hold anymore :frowning:

what do you think of wiz>pyro2>thauma2>necro2?

yes losing hold is a bummer but it will still work you just need to be more aware of what you are doing. You can make the summon stay in place as long as you don’t move too far.

not as good as the linker variant because linker is amazing. But as always just play what you think is fun.

It would be fine, but i think skeletons are more useful than hold.

thanks @ohdearaudrey for the replies :slight_smile:

will you still play TOS with Steparu?

Already Pyro2>Thauma, does it seem too late for a summoner build? I’m thinking Pyro2>Thauma>Linker>Necro2. With the nerfs to Sorc C1, does this build then become feasible? It basically looks like losing Summon in favour of Pyro C2, which seems like a really bad deal. 1 AoE stun gained at the cost of persistent DPS from summons (Salaimon and Boss). Pyro2 thus seems to be inefficient for summon builds.

The alternative is to sac Linker and keep Sorc for summon. Pyro2>Thauma>Sorc1>Necro2. This build would deal more DPS in a party with a mobbing support class, while retaining significant AOE damage in the form of buffed (Thauma) Pyro and Necro2 spells. However, same issue, lack of solo linking. Is this an issue in levels 200+? (Lack of experience in that range)

Thauma 1 then seems to lead nowhere (Rank 5 either goes Chrono, which then has to be taken to Rank 7 for pass, but I do not want to be a buff slave), if not Sorcerer.

Thauma 2 unlocks the option for Necro C2 (IMO a must-have for skeletonz), but that means losing out on Linker, the crux of summon builds. However, Thauma 2 provides a huge party DEF buff.

Pyro2>Thauma3>Warlock/FF seems like a better “curve”, thus making my character less solo until Rank 7, but seems to complement Pyro and Warlock the most. All multihit skills + Thauma buffs. However, the downside is that I will not have the beastly linker combo for epic farming. This build would then excel in groups with a resident linker/cyro/mobber to stack AOES (like an Ele, but with party buffs)

Having little experience in the late game, I’d love opinions on the different builds, and their efficiency at lv 280. :slight_smile:

He isn’t playing on ITOS yet, i asked him and he just said he didn’t know if he would play.

Go pyro2 thaum, linker, sorcerer featherfoot if you want to be more support based missing a rank. Necro 1 is pretty lackluster in a support summoner build, but templeshooter summon does a truck load of damage for only a 1 rank investment. In any build i would probably never drop linker.

How would you compare Cyro1 and Pyro1 for the Wiz>C/P1>Linker>Thau>Sorc>Nerco2 build?

cryo for more pvp oriented builds for for everything else. Not a fan of a lower damage utility class, when you are already low on damage classes to begin with.