Tree of Savior Forum

Derf's Dual Wield Dragoon Build

I thought you could actually dual wield 2 lances or swords as dragoon…

I should kick you off a roof for giving me fake hopes :triumph:

2 Likes

wuff.
Real dragoon in kTOS.

since you have dragoon can you confirm this :
in tosbase all dragoon skills don’t provide any AOE ratio.
could you confirm this, maybe by video or screen shot
Best regards :smile:

Derf please. I’m the same level as Meddy. :^)

Yes. Hexen hits 6-7 times (I can’t remember which off the top of my head. It’s also almost instantaneous. This mixes up our skills since you never use pierce leveling and stabbing is slow and you have to stand still for it. You will also get %based damage increase from Jolly Roger in a group. Spear throw isn’t as good as you think it is.

They do hit multiple targets, wether that’s because all high level 1h spears have aoe ratio on them or the skill itself has aoe ratio I don’t know. With vubbe fighter gauntlets and the spear bonus I never was like, man skills aren’t hitting those guys.

the skill description don’t provide AOE information ?
here for example when i screenshot my Cataphract
In this screenshot i unequip my spear, so it’s raw AOE

At some point you get diminishing returns on dex. They found after cbt2 that a mix gave better dps in the damage formula. Sort of like 1 point of crit rate might give you 1% crit percent when you have 10 crit rate. But at 400 crit rate 1 point might get you .01% there’s sort of a soft cap in there somewhere.

I would look but I’m no where near a PC right now

ah i see, i’ll be waiting then. :smile:
thanks

do you suggest leather or plate for the armor, and what skills should we spend our time training? At least in icbt 2 i remember we had to constantly go back to the trainer and continuously train / upgrade skills

is that the actual in game song? it’s freaking epic if it is.

if not please tell me the song name.

Misleading title. Advertised as dual wield, but not taking advantage of it in any way.

1 Like

my build is exactly same like this… but i don’t take the dragoon but rather templar, do you think this build is good for templar? with those skills? and dex on stat?

If you really want to get Templar and do decent damage I would urge you to take fencer as it is a very good self sustaining class with no downtime and will cover all your damage for you.

thx for your feedback. :smiley:
so i go with swordman->peltasta->hop->hop->corsair->fencer->temp?
btw can i use coirsair’s dualwield on temp?

its not like dust devil and hexendropper require dual wielding to use, blame the developers for not giving you the insane dual wielding kirito skillz you want not me.

for templar you will be fine, you will just have high CDs between skills

if you are taking fencer i wouldnt recommend hop as weapon swap sucks in tos, highlander or barbarian would be nice

How do daggers work? I’m very interested in this build, but I don’t know how much more I’d be losing compared to a 2 Handed Spear. Does it add to your maximum attack and actually strengthen your output on a skill such as Stabbing? I can’t find any videos of them doing anything other than auto attack. Your video is too crowded for me to even see anything you’re doing.

Since we cant make full use of 2h spear passive of dragoon, will this build lose to hoplite doppel dragoon build in term of dmg in the late game?

1 Like