Tree of Savior Forum

Decided to return

Hello, it’s been a while from my last time playing. I heard there was some balance changes. Can someone suggest me strong sorc build?

For PvP - forget it. For PvE - Cryo3-sorc2-necro2.

2 Likes

Wiz2 Cryo3 Sorc3
or
Wiz2 Cryo3 Sorc2 FeatherFoot1 <(you can add some CON to be more tanky and heal with FF skills)

“strong SORC build”

Sorc is in a bad spot right now, but expect to see buffs coming within the next 1-2 months.

2 Likes

@Unlocked pls stop suggesting bad builds :thinking:[quote=“Unlocked, post:3, topic:363991, full:true”]
Wiz2 Cryo3 Sorc3
or
Wiz2 Cryo3 Sorc2 FeatherFoot1 <(you can add some CON to be more tanky and heal with FF skills)
[/quote]

The only dmg Source from your build is your summon … and atm our summon does no “real” dmg

And btw. Why for the First build wiz c2 ? … you get only surespell and this can only be combined with Snow Rolling…

Is not worth it

Wizard 3 - Elementalist 3 - Sorcerer 2.

Destroy things with elementalist… And the summon will be there… doing summon things, like not doing damage. But will be a solid build in the future after the buffs.

cryo3 sorc2 necro1 any1 (maybe sorc3)

He asked for strong SORC build

@Unlocked that means ? he only want sorc in his build and this build should be strong … but your build gives nothing except summon damage …

@zoltanstavern i recommend

go for:

2:1 int:spr or 1:1 int:spr

or:

full spr

( this build will shine with the upcoming change for sorc and necro )

kk chiro, just pretend your build is “GOD-like”

@Unlocked

i never said and thought that :thinking:

yeah m8 your builds are definitely “best”, others are bad. “ToS community should just do builds according to you”.

@Unlocked

you never played a sorc 300+ longer than 2 hours or maybe never played a sorc … you have no idea what you suggested :mask:

go stream and play a new character from 1 - 300 before the event is over

and pls stop suggesting bad builds … i love when people share their builds but your build is not a “strong” sorc build

You’re funny, gotta give an applause for your “great” builds
You must be very experienced with sorc builds :joy: