Tree of Savior Forum

Debating between some Wiz 3 builds

Hi!

I’m currently a Wiz3>Kino1 trying to decide between a few builds. I’m going for a hybrid PvP / PvE character, with a slight preference for PvE. I value futureproofing very highly; I don’t mind if the build is lacking right now and will likely be relying on ranks 8 through 10 for damage skills.

Anyway, the builds are as follows:

• Wiz3>Kino1>Sorc2>Warlock

Effectively a gimped version of this build: Full Dark DPS Wizard Build: Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock explained in details

Sacrifices the extra DPS from linker for some very slight PvP utility. Swapping into raise also seems like a fun combo to pull off.

• Wiz3>Kino3>Warlock

Seems to be a semi-popular PvP build, though with the kTos kino nerfs I’m unsure if it’s still worth playing.

Also not sure if I should take PP here or just throw the points into the other skills and hope for more damage skills in later ranks.

• Wiz3>Kino3>RC

Might be weaker than the warlock variant but the RC skills seem like a lot of fun. Considering this because I’m taking Wiz3 anyway, which combos well with the long cast times. How viable is RC?

Other suggestions are welcome, but the options listed here are what personally appeal to me (e.g. I’m not especially interested in the ice wall combo).

I am creating wiz 3 kino 3 RC. I think that raise + rune of destruction can wipe out an entire party in pvp/gvg considering that the skill does not have a aoe limit and i think it gets stronger with more targets due to the bounce damage.

Thanks for the feedback! Mind posting your stats / skill build?

I would say do not go this route with kino. The utility linker gives you in PvE gives it so much more usage than going with the kino route (without JP + HK to combo with Magic Missile, your damage in PvE will be much lower, not to mention Linker is always welcome in parties).

You honestly won’t feel the difference much in PvP if you choose linker 1 instead of kino 1. Whereas in PvE, you will feel a lot more “useless” without the linker circle.

Hi! I also have a wiz3kino1 build. made a thread asking about the damage dealt by flesh cannon (necro) and familiar(sorc)

@moises_andre12 suggested a build that I’m seriously considering.
he suggested the build Wiz 3 > Kino1 > Linker1 > Necro1 > Warlock.
FC, PoA and even PP would benefit with using a linker.

I was also thinking a similar build to your first choice. But instead of having sorc2, i would get kino2 for the stun attribute and do damage with my summon. but the downside is that PP is channeling and it consumes SP, and so does your summon. :slight_smile:

Honestly having kino 1 does not make sense at all in that build. You could have just gone wiz 3 -> kino 3 -> warlock. It still does great damage while providing a great amount of cc and utility.

1 Like

It is a theoretical build

Still levelling my alt for it. Going for 4 int: 1 con.