Tree of Savior Forum

Dear IMC: When the f*** are u going to fix the pets?

As the title says, pets are bugged since 2 weeks cause they dissappear randomly pretty often.
As a hackapell/falconeer, i cant do nothing in pvp and its a pain in the ass on pve.
So please can you take a look to this?

1 Like

A video in case they ask

thanks papa di3rn :slight_smile:

Yes, sometimes you have to change channels/maps for the rebelious pet to come back… quite annoying when you’re a SR! I need my mount to exist! :sad:

Hello @atomsk.cs and @raikoseifuu!

Are you by chance using any pet-related addons such as Mount 'er Good or Easy Mount?

If yes, can you try removing them and testing to see if it’s actually on addon sides? I don’t think it is, but it doesn’t hurt to give it a shot.

Also, I think this can be used as workaround until it’s fixed:
-> Before changing maps, especially if into ET parties or the likes, try to dismount the pet, change map, then mount after the load screen.

Remembering to do this won’t fix the problem but it will reduce the impact it have on your gameplay while we wait for a fix.

Good night!

workaround in case. Though pretty much its annoying asf even now undoubtedly.

1 Like

Hi!

No, I don’t use any of these addons. My pet is going thru puberty and is rebelious nowadays… (jk) .

I’ll try the dismount thing. Thanks for the suggestion. :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

happens with addon and without, same stuff.

1 Like

@atomsk.cs
Sorry about that…!
We’ve forwarded to our QA team with your video.
Really sorry for the annoying above issue.

1 Like

thank you very much, now we just have to wait :slight_smile:

If its helps in something, i think is channel related, some channels i just cant get my pets to appear, no matter the times i relog, but they appear on other channels. This is not always the same tho, guess its dev team work to figure it out xD.
Hope it helps.

I am guessing its rendering issue. But I have no proof and knowledge regarding it.

Sometimes I can’t help but feel sorry for the @Staff here since they get criticized for things they completely have no power over.

All they can do is forward the information and hope the devs are on top of it.

1 Like

the @staff members are pretty active tbh, the main problem is the dev/support team.
especially support, im pretty sure thats just 1 guy full with requests :tired:

1 Like

@staff @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

come on imc, 5 weeks still no patch, also no fix on tomorrows patch

This is how 90% of my tbl matches looks now:

Hackafalc with no pets is bs. Pets worked before, shouldnt be hard to fix ffs

This is still broken…

Absolutely ridiculous.

7 weeks, still broken

Yeah this really does need to be fixed, its so annoying on my SR and Lancer. I also have a premium mount I don’t even use because its bugged 90% of the time.

We do apologize for the delay. But please be assured that our dev team is looking into the issue and we will update you when we have more information. :sob:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.