Tree of Savior Forum

Dear IMC, there is a new way to crash your Game channels with Pardoner class

While I used the term “forum gatekeeper”, it’s merely a name to describe the behavior you were engaging in. You’re reaching for semantics.

Right. But I never claimed that after explaining it to you and Windy editted his posts even saying sorry if it offended you? Then you still felt the need to chastise me in about two other posts after that. Who was really trying to be the gatekeeper here and projecting when you look at the chain of events?

Not me hence the collusion. Then even another third party entered the thread at the exact same time LunarRabbit made their entrance.

2 Likes

Windy probably apologized because you seemed to take the bug report as some personal insult, and it’s easier to do that than try and argue. It was artemisgames who actually came and helped out windy by giving video proof of the bug. All you did was come in, hurl accusations, and acted like everyone should thank you for it. Since it seemed that you were unaware of your mistake, I’d thought I’d just quickly point it out and move on, but you decided to drag it out. If someone’s going to claim that they’re going to keep forums clean, the least they could do is actually follow though instead of doing what you did.

I never claimed that I was contributing to the thread, cause there isn’t much to do other than give windy more proof of the bug.

The constant “no, you are!” responses from you are getting ridiculous.

3 Likes

Who found it again? Look, if you got involved into this by accident I am seriously sorry. If you are involved in any collusion here with said other parties then man you people need to make it less obvious.

That and get the story straight because you can just scroll up and look at what happened.

2 Likes

My mistake, artemis mentioned the video and I didn’t see that they weren’t the one that posted it.

Sadly I couldn’t get it to post

1 Like

Would anyone else like to come into the topic and tell me where we are at on the forums currently or that I’m trying to be a gatekeeper? Because all I did was cleverly alert Windysama that they need more information all while pretty much doing exactly what I said giving this thread exposure and bumping it every time like right now. While I do not deny my initial posts were done in bad tastes its a dog shame there’s people on the forums which actually do deny existence of said bugs or exploits fighting people bitterly to the end trying to get them banned.

Whether there was no collusion or not here it was everybody else who pulled this whole thing off topic blowing it out proportion than it needed to be right now. That’s what I mean when nobody needed to come in here and say anything especially when you’re targeting me personally. And I would just like to say sorry again everybody if this is actually a misunderstanding. If it’s a not you are some rotten dirty lawful evil people.

2 Likes

Funny that half of this thread is actually about some bloke not getting a (inside) joke, which also makes it ironic.

1 Like

So literally all you had to do was end your post in “/s” or otherwise indicate that you were being sarcastic. You could have just told me “I was being sarcastic” right at the start and that’d have been the end of it.

Seriously dude, you didn’t come off as sarcastic at all, you just sounded unreasonably angry at OP. I thought it was weird behavior, sure, but without anything else I had to take it at face value and say so.

2 Likes

All you had to do was read after I explained it bluntly and not keep making posts like you’re still doing. Now you’re just being a hypocrite calling me a gatekeeper then trying to say how I should make my posts. Feigning ignorance and being a hypocrite is no excuse for your own actions. I’ve already said sorry if you’re not involved in any collusion but now you’re really making it seem even more so pushing this issue instead of saying sorry yourself for being mistaken.

1 Like

You didn’t explain it in the slightest, you just said you “meant what you said” and called it a “productive conversation”. Don’t bother with trying accuse me of pushing the whole issue, you’re the one who started accusing me of other things.

I’m not telling you how to make your posts, I’m explaining why your post made me react the way I did, given how you wrote it. I still don’t get why you think I’m part of some forum cabal out to get you or whatever, and I don’t really care. If you’re that paranoid, go report it to the GMs, but this whole conversation has been like talking to a brick wall, so I’m out.

I have 2570 items in oblation box (thought its just number bug I use it for buffing my mass cure skill) can test it once I come home on some empty channel (like near macro nekros in dina bee)

sick necro bump buddy.

2 Likes