Tree of Savior Forum

Dear IMC, there is a new way to crash your Game channels with Pardoner class

This is a post from a Silute Player in facebook:

In english is something like:

Well, it has been 2 months and IMCGames does not fix the Oblation skill Bug.
Opening the urn (oblation) causes the channel to crash. If you are a Pardoner and have been disconnected, relax, you wasnt the only one, every player on the channel has been disconnected because the channel has crashed.
Unfortunately IMC is like that, you have to spred the s-h-i-t until they notice.

How to bug: All you gotta do is leave the skill pilling some itens. The skill have a limit of 500 itens, but that does not work. You can always exceed the total.
Mine (oblation urn) have bugged when exceeded the 1k count. Took about a couple days in Tenet Garden map without cleaning it.

p.s: This method of crashing channels bugs too the Practonium box, so have fun.

Touche, itā€™s your turn IMC.
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Letitia
@GM_Francis

How to crash demo:

I was assured by my fellow peers that crashes were fixed and the abuse is not a problem which would need roll backs. I always believe what people say and pretty sure youā€™re just a liar that nobody would ever abuse a bug to gain anything. Even if they did we would never need a roll back because Iā€™m sure only a few people have done it. Please stop spreading misinformation and give some real proof here that the gameā€™s integrity was actually threatened in any way before coming here to the forums posting this filth.

4 Likes

But it should be really easy to track who did it.

Ewā€¦ misinformation? Itā€™s very easy to replicated the bug actually.
All you need is a pardoner c2. And since I myself know alot of bugs that IMC insists in ignoring the reports, with video and screen shots. I truly believe that you can crash channels. D:

But Iā€™m not interested in testing this one. Two gms can do it in the test server.
ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

edit: AH! damn @ophiuchu!! Now I get it! You are mocking Lunar Rabbit.

3 Likes

Actually Iā€™m just doing my part to help clean up the forums. We shouldnā€™t openly be posting exploits here in the public especially without solid proof and rigorous investigation into the matter.

1 Like

Hmā€¦ I see. The report is convincing for me.
Who posted it is the owner of a 27k facebook fan page of ToS.
So I guess it may be true. And since it seens to be something that may have a huge impact in Silute, Iā€™ll repost it so the Staff may say something about it.

Actually earlier today, there was a post and video of said crashing.

Oho, thatā€™s good. Can you find this video for us?

Lol Iā€™m on my phone and having issues with posting. But I just found it under oblation search. The person actually placed it under the bug tab, so s/he was reporting it I believe and stating possible practiconium abuse??

1 Like

Ok, iā€™ll check it. :fish:

Found it

Thatā€™s it! So much for no more exploits :confused:

We must do everything that we can. And moreā€¦ =/

:tropical_fish:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure the GMs donā€™t need you gatekeeping the forums for them, and if youā€™d notice, this was posted in the Gameplay Bug Reports section of the forum, exactly where this kind of post belongs.

Maybe make sure to check where you are before you start harassing and accusing people?

1 Like

Are you he who watches the watchmen? I know exactly what I just posted in what context and where Iā€™m at right now thank you. Sorry if you felt offended or anything. We had a very productive conversation here and did not need any intrusion on your part really.

1 Like

Hello @windysama!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention (and for the translation).
We will look into this issue.

3 Likes

You contributed nothing to the thread. You just showed up and called OP a liar and accused him of spreading misinformation, because you blindly assumed you knew more about the situation than he did.

Simply put, you were an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  then acted like you were doing the community a favor by being one. I just decided to call you out on it. How you decide to interpret that is up to you.

1 Like

big if true
##########

What are you talking about, and what does the day I made a forum account have to do with anything?

Actually the person who I responded to knew exactly the reason why I made that post then provided more information about the Facebook group and everything. You coming into this topic had no merit what so ever other than disrupting it to say nothing related to the threadā€™s purpose pretty much attacking me.

We both knew it is a problem otherwise along with the growing trends on the forum currently to deny existence of any problems or nit pick at people like you just did right there.

2 Likes

You couldnā€™t have simply said ā€œplease provide more information and proof of this glitch/exploitā€?

What did it accomplish by accusing OP of being a liar and spreading misinformation, then acting like you were doing the community a favor? All it seems to have done is make you look rude and egotistic. Pretty much the kind of person you would supposedly be forum gatekeeping against.

Also itā€™s pretty funny that youā€™re accusing ME of YOUR behavior. Iā€™m not the one who showed up insulting and harassing OP for reporting a bug. Anyways, it doesnā€™t really matter anymore. You made yourself look like a fool, OP was right, and thatā€™s all there is to this now. Hope the issue gets patched soon.

1 Like

The way you directly targetted and speak to me still carrying on like you are not aware of what goes on around the forums now suggests to me something fishy. I really do not even care to speak about this any more because it is kind of obvious now.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/that-average-is-creeping-slowly-down/310037/2050?source_topic_id=356052

You both act the same way and almost type the same.

1 Like