Tree of Savior Forum

Dear IMC, there is a new way to crash your Game channels with Pardoner class

Im pretty sure this isnt (He who shall not be named) you think it is. The one who believes that channel crashing was fixed, pfft.

1 Like

[quote=“ophiuchu, post:2, topic:356052, full:true”]
I was assured by my fellow peers that crashes were fixed[/quote]
Are your fellow peers authorities in TOSs programming or how can they assure you that crashes were fixed? Just because they couldn’t find a way to crash a channel it does not mean that no ways to crash a channel exist anymore. Or are your fellow peers claiming that they know all bugs TOS could ever have?

How is a bug report spreading misinformation?

Are you advocating that players should deliberately try to crash channels over and over again in order to get enough information for a bug report? I don’t think that’s a good idea, especially since crashing channels is against the rules in the first place.

“Hey IMC, apparently the channel crashes when i use that skill X under these cirtumstances Y. Please look into it” is more than enough for a bug report, it is the devs job to find out what exactly happened, not the players.

And yes, with some game developers and some bugs it is needed to post bugs in the public forums in order to “encourage” a fast fix.

Also, this is a “Bug report” subforum, so i don’t know what’s so bad about someone posting a bug report in a bug report forum.

4 Likes

I’d like to ask for people stopping citing my name directly or indirectly. The channel crashing we were talking some time ago WAS fixed and was caused by a 3rd-party hack tool. More like, the exploit the tool used was patched, doesn’t work anymore.

When you’re talking about a skill crashing a channel it’s a different issue causing a similar problem. Just like a bad painting on a wall can be caused either by a person going and messing up things (3rd-party hack tool) or can be something on the environment that fell on it and ruined it.

Good afternoon to you to.

2 Likes

Sure seems like the “oops we got caught” now try to dogpile on the person who did it forums right now. :joy:

There is no reason for your posts to be here otherwise right now. But I guess it does serve the purpose of bumping this thread for exposure and how people act elsewhere. :ok_hand:

1 Like

You’re an attention seeker. I made sure not to @ you or say your name but you just felt the urge to reply to this thread. You are a clown and won’t be taken seriously by me ever again.

1 Like

You replied directly to me clown. Nice job trying to save face but w/e. Its Friday and I deal with enough of you idiots at immigration.

1 Like

Nobody tagged you asking to come here or anyone else there is a huge difference. Along with the first mysterious person that came into the topic in almost the same manner.

1 Like

Because the FIRST person just so happened to act almost like you needing to know what happened. Remember that time in a certain thread you called IMCisGreedy out for ban evasion. The whole response and way this is progressing seems to be setup by YOU.

I hope they do investigate this personally.

1 Like

Don’t go attacking everyone just because they agree with a person you don’t like. IMCisGreedy alts were banned. I didn’t setup nothing, just flagged.

Now that we’re done talking I’ll remove my posts because no one needs to read things that should have been talked in PMs.

Let’s be cool to each other, here’s a cute bunny painting:

1 Like

That is your post tagging me right there after you went and deleted everything like you just tried here.

1 Like

So what? My post had one insult which I agree that was inappropriate. After the post being flagged I removed the insult to keep the original correction.

Or are you posting this because you think you’re too good and never go off limits when posting? I recognize when I do and correct myself.

1 Like

And you are saying that you are not the first person who came in here or involved with anyone else that invaded this thread?

1 Like

So you are saying that expressing one opinion is invading a thread? What’s the purpose of a forum then? Chat rooms?

For the sake of avoiding conflicts I won’t answer to you again since this have no end.

So, let me ask again:

If you’re going to cite me or something don’t distort what I said.

You have said so many things in so many posts, edits, threads you distort everything yourself. If you say something in the public and want to talk about other people being responsible speak for yourself not having to delete your posts afterwards to cover your tracks.

You slipped up here though I think by targeting me on a different account trying to do what you usually do.

1 Like

You’re free to post any examples. You were the one trying to distort steamspy data by talking it in minutes instead of hours.

I’m deleting my posts because:

1. We’re offtopic.
  2. @STAFF_Yuri asked me to refrain from replying to you to prevent conflicts.
  3. I’m pretty sure he asked the same to you.
  4. We’re not bringing anything useful to the topic discussion.
  5. I’m only removing answers direct to you which does not cover any topic in the current thread discussion.

I already said, ask the STAFFs if you think I have any alts here.

Now may I ask again for you to stop distorting what I say and stop dragging me into your pointless discussions?

For the sake of avoiding conflicts I won’t answer anytime more to you again since this have no end. I’ll PM your posts directly to staffs to show you’re the one trying to start these pointless discussions for whatever reason you have.

If you have anything to talk with me I’ll gladly answer via PMs.

1 Like

So calling you out on your bad behavior means that I’m an alt account of someone else? You just keep deflecting and making more accusations. I don’t think I’ve ever even been in that thread you linked.

1 Like

So after me explaining it to you means you keep responding despite me and the thread author having an understanding like it is your job the moderate the forums then say that is what I was doing and everything else?

Maybe I linked that thread so you would understand but ignored me CLEARLY on purpose pushing a moot point. Sure seems like you act EXACTLY like another person despite not knowing about said issue.

That is why I said it seems fishy because there is a certain level of collusion going on here.

2 Likes

Unlike you, I didn’t proclaim myself to be a forum gatekeeper. All I did was point out that you were being a hypocrite, but apparently you think that you weren’t.

Rather than just recognizing and stating that you could have just asked OP to provide proof, you’ve gone off on some weird tangent about me being someone else, probably so you could easily dismiss what I said as being part of some targeted attack on you or something. If you want to level accusations of collusion or me being an alt, you damn well better back it up with some evidence.

3 Likes

Where did I say that I was?

If you are going to burst into a topic saying I did something then continue going on after multiple posts explaining you better damn well have proof considering these are forums and I don’t delete my posts.

2 Likes