Tree of Savior Forum

Dear IMC, please quite the angry mob

In all honesty i think there is enough staff for in-game stuff, what i think now is missing are forum moderators, before after the first iCBT i did thought it wasn’t necessary since it was a small portion of players who was selected to play and the threads flux was reasonable, but now that it was like a small “OBT” (the reason i said OBT was related to the selection being open to anyone who registered in the due date), so the forum info, and not only that, people is even bug reporting stuff from KOBT in here, so the forum started to get messy in some way.

I will be honesty with you, i am completely against boosters, but EXP one is not a game breaking one, it just mean someone will reach the end before who don’t use, what i am against is stuff that give stats boost like attack damage or +X stats, this kind of thing is archaic and game breaking, i do know that only cosmetics is not the way to keep a game going, that is why in other thread (and i will re-post that on my feedback later, still processing it) i suggest a bunch of stuff as account services and other stuff.