Tree of Savior Forum

Dear IMC, please, consider creating a new skin tone system. So we can create darker characters

Make it happen. Darker skin tone!
More customisation!

15 Likes

Also, and not related to the topic, but just saying:

• Remove those ridiculous shoes of the blacksmith NPC, where on earth would you find a blacksmith using ballerina shoes? (Yeah, “where on earth would I find a blacksmith?” Whatever.); and
  • Find a better place for that blacksmith, poor her. She has been in that tent since the beginning of Orsha, I guess it is time for her to find a more suitable place to repair stuff.
3 Likes

Of all the images you could take and you don’t go for the bokor master :sweat:

this bring back memories…

This too

6 Likes

There are 3 npcs that are black in the game. I’ll try take a picture with en as soon as I log in.

1 Like

I don’t see why they should invest any time whatsoever in this with all the stuff going on.

what stuff?
AS long as there is the merge i’m happy.
New status, new bugs! New cryomancer 555555 damage bug in ice blast.

What stuff? Have you been living under a rock? With all the balance changes and bugs going on, why waste time on something so UN-important as skin color?

2 Likes

Because ToS works like that.
They give us a shitty service, and for us to keep playing they need to give us some eye candy.
So young.

Dont conplain, you can buy amazing contact lenses!

(microscope to actually see the difference, not included)

A black goddess would do, too.

Do not be mad if someone call you n!gga.

Fun fac: In wow I had to swap my alt character nickname from Niggdramill to Nidggdramill.
My guild mates ware calling me Niggamill in the battleground chat and some people got ofended.

Necro up up up up up

1 Like

" 3 MONTHS LATER "

xD

I want this too please :laughing:

This could be implemented as some part of effect of the summer event e.g.

When you fish long enough you get a tan xD

Will be in effect as a second column buff for some days, can be stacked 2 times in summer, 1 time in spring and autumn and is not available in winter.