Tree of Savior Forum

Deadborn scap archer gem. Where to put this gem?

My big doubt is where to put this gem?
Vubbe Gloves
Crafisun Gloves
Grand Cross
What do you think best?

Depends on your build, if you are specializing in AA then ideally you would want to wait for Virtov or Lolopanther leather gloves.

If you plan to build for multi-shot and cannon/musket, then Vubbe would be a great option due to the aoe ratio.

KToS recently made Red Veris Gloves available, which would also be a good alternative.

I’m so jealous :frowning: how many you killed? and when did you get this? :open_mouth:

Vubbe 5/5 for me
or Roxona Leather Gloves 10/10 would be fine too.

But if i had one, I will put it in Vubbe Gauntlets

Socketing it to Virtov/Lolopanther makes it untradable, so yeah. I don’t recommend it since maybe in future it is still worthy and you plan to sell it.

Well venting wise first here is some salt

" First you can go die in a fire I’m 8k kills in and nothing at lv 275 … the amount of time I put into farming this and the amount I have neted when seeing these lv 100’s with it just makes me rage…"

Now advice wise store it untill you get virtox gloves from 240 blue fortress bis gloves honestly.

DO NOT put it on GC, cafrisun you will regret it WAIT till you are at end game BIS gear before you even THINK about socketing it once its in its in and if you take it out its destroyed. be smart God has given you a gift …

I’m tending to Vubbes because r7 I think in doing Cannonner.
And the problem for in items that can not be changed is losing value.
I also have the multshot + 1 gem.

6093 Three days of farm.

Mean while this sad and confused 274 is at 8.5k… game please

400 an hour give or take you do the mather becuase it hurts me to much

wait is this deadscrap gem the archer one? or the regular deadscrap archer? I’m so confused on which one I would farm which map is it on ;__;

Do not socket at gc. If u don’t get + above 13. Even above 13, you will regret it in the end. Coz this skill depend on w.atk, p.atk and gc can’t help much also it will make more different when you got higher in level. That’s mean in ur level right now it doesn’t make big advance in ur damage.

Best choice is socket it at endgame-gear glove. You may think it easy to get this gem so u can socket at anything u have got. Even it does no good u may think “fine, i will find new one”. Every gem is up to luck especially with your gem that have few respawn rate and number. You can ask some ppl here about how painful and his nightmare to hunt it like a bot, in same action same route, day after day without any light of hope.

Believe me. Keep it with you until u get item that worthy.

But, if u wanna sell it. Check at my topic by click at my name(i use mobile phone atm and can’t use link function). My(only mine) suggest is put it at manamana. But the best method is shout and let them choose an item to socket with.

btw. Welcome to Deadborn scap archer club. The club that mean for anyone who got this gem by hunting it themself.

let’s those jealous eyes shine the envy light on you. Bath it with joy while watching them make another day and night of meaningless hunt. :joy:

just for fun guys. don’t plan to throw me into a fire plz. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Is that you Remi? ;p

If it is, find one already! Makes me more depressed thinking how much more pain we both have to endure lol.

It is I the #1 killer of Deadborn Scap Archers on Kalpidea !
nearly 9k…

400kills an hour I pull at least 1k-1.5k a day x.x

Know my pain embrace it so I might not go insane alone

I killed 600 archers and still no gem, OH GOD! IM SO TIRED.

Can’t you just destroy the GC later to get the gem back?

if you remove the gem it is considered lv 1 meaning it is destroyed

Glove, and tradeable.
Roxona Leather/Plate, Vubbe, or Cafrisun.

i prefer Roxona Leather due to damage atribute.

100 dead borns count when i saw a red item drop … it was Red Orb :frowning:
291 dead borns count, another red item drop. it was a Gem :slight_smile:

gtfo just no 9k+ for some of us …

I’m so lucky :smiley:

and have a question, can I get another gem at the same type?

Well ill answer this a few ways.

No you can not stack gems most you can get is +1

Yes you can farm up a second do so before I get my first and I will find you

Put that in your storage now before you die and lose it.

Why are all these lv 100s getting this so easily x.x its not right I tells yah

Damn lucky people with 100-300 kills :frowning:

edit: pain is over…got it on my 9052 kill /phew. I would like to thank netflix for keeping my sanity.