Tree of Savior Forum

Daylight saving time issue

In Brazil the Daylight saving time ended, however, on the Tree Of Savior server the time was not modified.
As a result, all content is starting one hour earlier than it should and causing many problems for the community (mainly because it does not hear notice of change of schedule).
Please change back the time of the events to be as it should.

8 Likes

GTW is starting way too early on my state, 5PM

Please correct this

+1

20 characters of agreement.

IMC please fix it! Totally agree

Please fix it to the time originally presented !

Hello, could you inform us of your server?
We will check it.

2 Likes

PUMP IT UP! +1
20 char
20 cha
20 ch
20 c

Server is Silute-SA! please fix it

Silute, his is my guild mate.

Hi Amy, thanks for the reply.
The server in question is Silute (SA).
The schedule of events was scheduled in BRT, but Brazil was in Daylight saving time during the announcement.
Now Daylight saving time is over and events are starting too early, in some states the GCW (Guild Colony Wars) has started at 3pm with Boruta being born at 2pm !!

Totally agree!! plz IMC, change it.

That’s true.
I know that feel. =/

Thanks for the reply.
The server in question is [SA] Silute

If you can please also look into the GTW tax issue, we are not getting any revenue from the cities, or at least it’s not displaying in the guild window.

I will check that issue too.
Thanks for the report!

20h PTBR, please!!! >_<

20h PTBR Plz!!! (_8(l)

Please IMC fiz the time for Silute!
The timed events like GTW and Boruta are happening too early for us here in Brazil :confused:
Currently we are in UTC-3.

Imc, this is a single guild rage, the game life are about 3 year and that never interrupt any content in boruta. After 2 weeks have a “single guild” or like ther call “Our guild content” PARADISE have ther ass kicked last night. So, ther are crying here. The time are earlier because of the summer time has ended, so, all content have startet 1 hour earlier.

3 Likes

@STAFF_Amy you dont need to worry about that

1 Like

That isnt a issue, just back to normal state like before saving time, this is just salt
The real change that we need is some fix to boruta pvp rule and that unnecessary amount of hour for just a content, having like 3~4 hours per day to kill boruta would be enough.