Tree of Savior Forum

Daylight saving time issue

the schedule is good, the content lasts 6 ~ 7 hours a day, the Daylight saving time ended on the 17th and last week no one asked to change the schedule, why only this week? Why has it just started to get bad?

For real, thats not a problem with the timezone. All guilds could do it, only 1 is trying to change the events time so they can get an advantage over other guilds. This is attrocious, there’s no way you should change event’s time so 1 guild can get an advantage over other guilds that can do it.

Stop complaining and FIND THE TIME to organize your guild. That’s an internal issue and should be dealt as such.

3 Likes

This time is right, because daylight saving time ended in Brazil. In two weeks it was all right for them, but this week they decided to join to complain about the schedule, since they felt “harmed” only now.
@STAFF_Amy

1 Like

Just ur guild are complaining about that, not the community. We get the point that some people cant be at that time when boruta starts, but whats funny is that when u guys get ur ass wiped out it start to be a “problema for the community”.

@STAFF_Amy We need changes on boruta, but i know that isnt ur department, but if that post reachs those krDevs that would bring REAL and GOOD changes to boruta, like less amount of hours on that, the REAL community would be glad.

1 Like

Problema Seu - Pabllo Vittar mood

1 Like

The only weird thing is your guild raiding this post.

This is about the scheduled time for GTW that was supposed to be 8PM for all servers local time, after the Daylght saving time ended it was not readjusted like it was supposed to be.

This is not about boruta, it’s all content starting earlier, please don’t turn this post into a guild fight.

1 Like

That’s not what this post is about, dont backtrack.
The post says specifically OF ALL content, not just GTW. So…

2 Likes

I will not discuss further.
I just posted about the problem of daylight saving time not adjusted, this is affecting all content, yes, but it was not supposed to, thats why I am asking for fix.

Have a nice day, everyone.

1 Like

Well, you don’t need to, what you need to do is ask for a fix in your guild internal business and not try to make every other guild pay for your lack of communication/organization.

Bye, hope you set this misleading post straight :smile:

1 Like

the time of the server is correct, it is according to the brazilian schedule, the daylight saving time has already been over a week, they are just trying to change the schedule because they lost on the first day of Boruta and now they are inventing this lie for themselves benefit from the amount of players on after 7:00 pm, because at the time the boruta starts at 6:00pm.

1 Like

No need to changes, the time is perfect.

@STAFF_Amy please dont take it seriously without verify all server population. 90% of people complain from this “issue” are of the same guild, and dont reflect the server concern!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.