Tree of Savior Forum

Dark knight new hidden class

dark knight, dark element skills

drain life skills

shadow form, transform in to dark aura, more damage, lost hp per second

summon doppelgangers who legion attack

pasive skills, more damage with swords, lost resistence vs holy element, more resistence vs dark

this is my idea for swordman

looks like a shadowmancer but with swords do its barely imposible to implement some like this

TOS dev’s don’t like making characters that are not historically or mythologically accurate.

I don’t see dark knights in any classical myth, but only in modern gaming.

Just play Shinobi and buy a bunch of Pole of Agony scrolls, bro.

:haha:

1 Like

no stupid answers please.

but your idea for a swordman its just like a few class of the wizz tree.

could be more easly ask for some wizz hidden clas with swords… them you put some plate armor and the velcoff costume and there you get your “Dark Knigth” like on every mmorpg

no, swordman

no wizard

nO sTuPiD aNsWeR pLeAsE

6 Likes

@javier.mendez a hidden class in swordsman tree that has physical/sword attack skills would be amazing. as long as the skill factors were decent then i could see several spellsword builds being viable. chrono’s quicken skill has attribute to add crit rate, thuma can buff damage, etc. i’m not sure we’d see a viable ‘dark knight’ build come out of it, though, as you’d probably be using an attribute to allow you to equip all 1h swords (some can already be equipped, but some can’t) and then your m.atk for your magic skills would suck. viable builds would be using wizard support classes to boost the hidden class’ physical attacks.

Half of their skills would probably be broken in gem feud for over 3 months anyways so what is the point…

Your concept is quite lame since we have many of those gimmicks on other classes, also nobody likes to have less or more resistance to elements, element system in game is still poorly developed and most of the “elemental damage/resistance” equipment/card is usually garbage
I already suggested some “Dark Knight” ideas based on the Terror Knight from Tactics Ogre, even the costume is great
Tanky, average-decent dmg, able to wield either 1h + shield or 2h weapons, AoE debuffer
Probably the only good thing u mentioned was the Drain skill (draining MP would be great for swordie class since HP is usually covered by having a huge ammount of CON)

2 Likes

the problem here its that nobody knows who “swordman” means “warrior” on korean. every skill of the swordmand tree its based on weapons dextery, body toughness and physical endurace. theres no class on the entire tree thats use any kind of magic so thats meand that never will be a class like a magical-swordman on this game. the closest thing its the gunpowder skills and the incoming “summons” skills of lancer and matador

1 Like

You just usually learn new way to swing your weapon.
It’s why I usually avoid swordsman type classes in most games (I do have one here, but I find it the hardest to build around, you either go the generic meta route or you find yourself not as strong as other classes.).

IMC are stupid and their community even more. Same morons and trolls when I asked for assassin class.

What abour Pyromancer, Cryomancer, Linker, Shadowmancer, Bokor, Zealot Pied Piper and all their unrealistic abilities?

Dark Knights would be some satanist Knights so good suggestion.
And assassin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins .

2k players game and you morons still act like it’s the best game with 20 million players. Give him what he asks at least you will get 1 more player.

Bokor is based in the real bokors from vodoo, pied piper in the legend of the Jamelin Flautist, I imagine.

That is a good idea, but I guess that it could go in a “frenzy” way, like a mad knight. I hate a lot that the high speed hiting is illusions of the movements of the skills. I would love to se the swords version of the aa speed of quarrel shooters, and if this came with a high explosion of hp and a lot of crits it could be really amazing. Just like the Lord class in rag.

I do miss assassin class in tos too, something with katars or dual dagger, desert-themed and been indetectable when hidden.

1 Like

Most classes have lore and myths behind them, just check your facts.

Implying Dark Knights and Assassins are the same class

Satanist knights? Wtf. Did you just made that up?

It’s pretty clear who is the moron here.

2 Likes

dark knight is great idea, with a shadow sword

NO
BO
DY

CA
RES

Dark Knight is a great class, they could be added just like some twisted version of Templars
And just like the autist said down there, not all classes are historical or mythological

You and ToS devs deeply trash haughty morons 2k players game and still reject some good suggestions that can attract more players.

@mathias_cronquist a dark knight style class would work far, far better as a hidden class in the wizard tree, though, as the swordsman tree is strictly non-magic. or maybe even make it a full rank 8 class with 3 circles. you’d get attribute to equip 2 handed sword, there would be physical attacks, and you’d be able to combine those physical attacks with wizard support classes like linker, thuma, or chrono. chronomancer even has an attribute to add crit rate with its quicken skill. i really could see a dark knight class being most interesting as part of the wizard tree~ like a practitioner of the dark arts who’s taken to learning barbaric sword techniques. maybe the class could have a buff that gives them some kind of benefit but gives them constant hp-loss while it’s active, but when the buff is active using the dark knight sword skills would recover health, pushing an aggressive play style.

1 Like