Tree of Savior Forum

[Damage Guide] The big formula, modifier types, and how they interact!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Do you have any idea on how R6 classes are compared to this? I’m worried about SR specifically, how SR 2 is compared to rank 7 classes.

Falconners C2 are definitely not close to musketeers and cannoneers though. Sonic Strike seems pretty weak. Its one of those 1 hit skills whose damage is split in a lot of hits.

Sure? I’m afraid because numbers wise SR 2 appears to be worse than Fletcher C2, even being one rank higher, and much worse than cannonner. Can’t find SR 2 players :frowning:

Updated main post. Added a whole new section for Defense Modifiers. Removed Sadhu Cell Buff as it was removed, and moved Steady Aim to T2 due to its new effect.

More soon.

Hi EternalDream, do you have any idea how running shot is treated?

Skill description says additional damage +200%. Is it really just “additional damage” which is added at the end(thus a constant flat 200% or subject to other modifiers too?) or is it one of the tier bonus? And if so, which tier is it.

And how does this +200% interact with additional attacks the likes of sacrament? Does it simply just add 200% dmg to those extra lines? :o

No idea on any of those as I do not have a QS3 to test. I will ask around if anyone wants to test though.

I see. Oh well but at least I can confirm running shot does boost additional attack, just not sure where it is inserted. So at least running shot will be effective for a long time and not fall off.

Anyway I saw you all discussing about the melee staff. I believe we can safely say that staff just provide “running shot” buff. Reused mechanic there.

Is Energy Bolt really meant to hit twice for 100% + 50% dmg? Does this count as 2 seperate hits as an intended effect to make sure the Energy Bolt + Sleep combo isn’t too OP by effectively costing 2 hits per cast?

It hits once, but the damage shows up as two seperate values.

It doesn’t hit full damage and then full damage again. The result is more like 60~80% of full damage + 40~20% of full damage.

The game considers it one hit, even for things like Blessing and Concentrate (they will show up twice, but the damage added is not added twice, still only one time)

What about Fire Wall? Is it just 100% Matk per hit or does it do anything fancy?

So INT is useless for skill with not int scaling?

Just 100% of your MAtk, nothing fancy last time I checked it.

@Niniel
Well INT still increases your Magic Attack, so there’s not much else you’d be putting your stat points into. It’s still your main damage stat as a mage character, and I believe you gain bonus INT the more you put into it, like melees get bonus STR, so it gets a bit more noticeable at higher amounts.

If you mean physical scills, then yes, it’s useless. However any magic skill has at least 1:1 damage:INT scaling.

Modified the Additional Attack part a bit due to more info from a friend.

Additional Attacks (yes, even cafrisun) are always Magic-type, so more damage against Ghost-armor. In addition to that, they consider T2 (elements) and T3 (armor) the same tier, and cause them to add together instead of multiply eachother. This only applies to additional attacks, everything else still works as usual.

I don’t see Rim Blow’s additional damage on Frozen/Petrified in the list.
Also, is it really + 330% to it from High Guard?

Because I havent tested the exact amount on Rim Blow yet :wink:
Soon ™

Yes, up to 330% at max attribute level.
Keep in mind that High Guard first cuts your attack in half (it shows this in the stat window though, hence why I wont list it under attack modifiers which do so only for the skill itself, else I’d have to list everything like gung ho etc too…doing that for defensive modifiers is already enough.) so you’ll still likely do a lot less damage than you think even with such an excessive modifier.