Tree of Savior Forum

Current state of Summon wizard

What happened to Sorcerer and Necromancer? lately I haven’t see any video from these classes. Hardly find out any video that show them in Arena or Earth tower.

I planned to make a summoner build but this really scared me.

Can someone help?

Because youre not looking, search for tos 2016 02. You will find some sorc’s and necro.

I did, it was like out of 100 videos, only 6 are from Sorcerer and 1 from Necro,

None of them have both Necro and Sor in one character.

Out of 6 sorcerer videos, only 2 actually rely on Summon.

Look like I gonna be a special snowflake =.=

You can be unique then. sorc 1 necro 2 to get the skeletons. You wont get the commands for your summon though.

You are lucky, i recently watch necro+sorc video and manage to find it.

1 Like

@xkorikx

if you notice, its iCBT2. not korean obt

The main reason why you don’t see a Sorc/Necro combination is simply the fact that they moved abilities from certain circles to others.

For example for Sorc you’ll need C2 since you’ll need the commands for your summons, otherwise it’s just useless because the AI of it sucks, and since you can only pick Sorc at Rank 5 that would leave you with only Necro C1 which lacks good abilities that he gets at C2 such as skeletons, of course you could still pick it at Rank 8 but who knows if we’re going to get that rank right away with the iOBT and also if Rank 8 classes are better than picking another rank of it.

2 Likes

Dang…

11 Likes

Lmao that zoom in on those rekt skeletons

[quote=“frankrodriiguez1996, post:7, topic:144318, full:true”] and also if Rank 8 classes are better than picking another rank of it.
[/quote]

This is what I feared :frowning:

I gonna pick C1 Sor + C2 necro then, since I want to build great amount of SPR and that mean rely on Demon will be quiet expensive.

@Gwenyth Yep Skenetons are pretty squishy, they won’t work well when fight against bosses or monsters that does high damage. Summoners need some love. I tried them all in iCBT 2 but I didn’t expect IMCgames would leave them at this state in a long time.

1 Like

I have a question on the riding skill. What does “Enables you to use a Devil’s skill” in riding means?
Does this mean you can use boss’ skills on command or what?

1 Like

Yes you are allowed to use a devil boss’ skills it had used against players, only when you are riding. You cannot use anything but boss skill until you get off. However, the boss skill icons are all the same and has no cooldown shown, not sure if they fixed it.

pardon some typo and edits cuz im on my phone

Does this include boss buff skills or just the offensive skills?

Just offensive skills

Its hard to search for those class in youtube. The titles of the videos are in korean. Lost my bookmarks on korean players who recorded their gameplay and use sorc. :frowning:

The main problem is that important skills from both classes were moved from the 1st circle to the 2nd one so build a viable character with both classes is a bit hard at this mommen. Probably you should choose 1 of them instead of try to combine them.

so recently I found this video, of a linker2 sorc3 player. It surprised me how much damage the c3 skill did, however it seems that due to the bats hitting the mobs 1 by 1, and they go through them like a piercing skill, the mobs take a Shiet Ton of additional hits which could result in sorc3 being viable Only if you’re a linker, or if theres a linker in your party. Nonetheless, dat dmg

I love sorcerer, but there are 3 problems about Sorcerer really bother me.

1. As you seen in the video. Sorcerer just push all stat points into INT, you can’t build SPR because their summon drain % SP. It made me feel boring everytime my character level up, there is nothing to get excited about. I want to build CON+INT+SPR with 1:1:1 ratio, not 1 CON : 3 INT

2. When I build summoner, I don’t want to deal damage, I want to stand behind minions to support them with utility skills. I never like these Sor C3 skills.

3. Temple shooter out shine others bosses way too much

I want to build Sor C2 + Necro C2 although it isn’t viable yet since we don’t have enough ranks. Right now I will pick Sor C1 and Necro C2 to avoid that dull and expensive experience before IMCgames do something.

However I still pick Pyro C1 to avoid that miserable leveling gameplay, I did this mistake once when I tried to pick Wizard C2 in iCBT 2

1 Like

Desmodus from Sorc C3 will be annoying in PVP if it cancels any skill while being used or casted.

I hope someone can confirm its effect in PVP.

Can you explain this a bit more? Are you saying desmodus cancles other people’s skills? Or are u saying its ranged preassure during like:sadhu’s oob or rune caster’s skills being cast? The 2nd would be pretty useless because there’s plenty of skills that do that to.

All that’s left would be to find out what exactly is happening in the video, and find out what you mean if its “any skill”(other’s or the users) that gets cancled.