Tree of Savior Forum

Current Game Issues

thank you for your concern, this will be reviewed by our developmenthue team.

2 Likes

proper reply format

2 Likes

I don’t really agree with this. By the time new players come (when/if IMC ever does some publicity of the game) the old players would be playing at a much higher content which should separate old fags and new fags except for the ones playing Tree of Alts that is

dude, new player level up and quit cus they will never catch up to older players. u can’t make an end game only for ppl who play for X years. and expect new players to wait X years to enjoy end game lol

That reminds me I wanted to open a thread were we collect all 10 variations of the copy&paste replies.

I mean, there’s several tiers of end game gears and contents. At lv170 the new gear you can get is game changing compared to the previous ones. The dungeons +190 hit a lot harder than what the previous ones did. At this point you might already start hunting some bosses if you’re support or be carried by friends if you’re dps.

So that’s the first end game to me.

Then there’s the lv220 grynas/virtov gear and all the boss hunting that comes with rank7 new skills as well with some pretty rewarding gimmicks you can do here and there for easy money

Thats the second end game.

And then there’s ET and everything done on the previous end game. As more end games get implemented, it’ll be less worth it to play lower content so you won’t compete with newer players. At least that’s how I see it

There is no 1st and 2nd endgame. Endgame content is the content that you spend at the end (in best case its the major amount of time).
That includes being max lvl ofc.

Endcontents are
-ET
-GvG/TBL
-boss hunting

Maybe achievement point collecting if you are a ■■■ that has no other hobbies.

1 Like

Then he’s basically saying every game that has a high level cap or no level cap at all has bad design, which is something I simply can’t agree with but more importantly, is completely subjective

You are just mad because somebody spotted that you didnt know what “endcontent” or “endgame” means.

What I call tier 1, 2 and 3 of endgame you may very well call early, mid and end game. Terminology is not even the point discussed here. What he said (or I understood) is that new players won’t get to enjoy content because… There’s too much content? Each tier of levels has their own content to enjoy, and every player will aim for a specific one, finally reaching it or dying in the attempt as in every mmo. I don’t get why it’s a bad thing to have more content for the players who want “something more” once they’ve reached max levels

Please.

(Every post with over 20 characters will delete a new channel.)

7 days restrictions for new players ( can’t use market and trading )

It’s a hard to killing high level monsters because have no matched level weapons. First I have 4 friends coming to play with me and now only 1 is with me… 3 left because these stupid restriction.

7 days restriction is too long for new players
Srsly? How could they made this? What’s its purpose? and does it worth to lose customers?
Or devs team were came from valve?
#tree of restrictions
#restrictions everywhere
#new players? Here grab these restrictions and have fun

5 Likes

Plz help, I’m drowning in all of the hue…

2 Likes

Gave up a month after launch. Sad to know it is still not the right time to come back.

1 Like

So games dead =/

sighs oh well, any other possible RO Successors out there?

1 Like

Updated, thank you all for the input and raising awareness. I’ll continue to add more at a later date.

it brings tears to my eyes every time i come visit and see new budding IMC haters not tolerating bs

3 Likes

@SAPR0LING

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/suggestion-penguin-stamina-food?source_topic_id=328281

TBL pet stamina/mounting issue for Cata/SR

1 Like

We hunters also suffer from that, let’s also not forget the broken hawk, when they added a great feature for hovering to stay the whole duration, guess what it also made it stay forever in the last position the hawk’s recalled.

If you die while the hawk’s performing any skill, well goodluck, its bugued until you switch channel, good luck doing that in TBL though.

my bad, i dont play Hunter so i wouldnt know

thanks for the info