Tree of Savior Forum

Current Game Issues

Do your part and copypaste it at next QA

Huehue?

2 Likes

Adding my talt to the edifice:

• Stupid DKP system making you farming your items alone and hoping noone will steal your 10thK monster

• High lvl stuff based on RNG on a world event (hello 332 Grynas defenses to get 3 recipes, 3 grynas gauntlet recipes)

• Skills that render immune to damage

• Pots that gives a fixed amount of life

• Having trap classes without any future, RIP Corsair 3 with your cool but useless gun…

• Skill descriptions that aren’t matching game effect (hello Dragon Soar)

• Melee skills with a casting time

• Low speed animation

• Block animation lock ( when your reach a high block rate in a pack of monsters, you can’t even play anymore…)

4 Likes

thank you for your concern, this will be reviewed by our development team.

Why is it crossed out of the list? Did they fix it?

Not entirely but they did mention it in their new Q&A which is a glimmer of hope.

Damn, then it’s not fixed yet. Put that ■■■■ back on the list. Things should only leave when they fix. :C

fine gosh, it was still there as a reminder but you had to spank me for touching it anyway.

Grynas I do not think is an issue, events like that can relate to World Bosses I think, adds to the replayability, even if it is a pain, just like how I keep getting talts every time I open cubes because my luck is located on the other side of the moon.

wait, what? i didnt do anything constructive, as pointed by a certain croissant

what happened?

Oh yeah. I almost forgot about this ■■■■.

The character head bug when moving top-left or bottom-right.

Annnnd buff limits.
Aaaaannnnd being unable to dismiss your summon without having to manually canceling the buff. Which means I have to drop my controller mid-combat if I feel I want to burst Hell Breath to click on that ■■■■ so that It’ll stop consuming my mana so that I can pick up my controller again and keep playing.

Every. single. time.

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right ! it is just plain frustration that is speaking :smiley:

The more stuff I get, the less I can play in dungeons, it is even worse when a cleric apply stoneskin…

I’m just joking with Lenny how he put forth his negative vibes into my thread :monkey:

Added the head bug before you :smiley:

1 Like

Issue is that new players will never catch up to older players as time goes. so they will never compete dps wise with older players and will end up rerolling suport or quiting the game

cus transcendence is behind a real time wall, not just farming or grinding or rng or even paying real money

i agree at current point, the system will pull old timer so far away from newbie…

rewarding event like gvg/tbl should have some normalization, similar to moba, this is to induce fair play…

but mmo is a game of investment… the more you invest, the powerful you become.

this kind of things, only IMC can decide how they want their game to be…
we are at their mercy

its called atributes, weapon upgrades and gems. and not locked into a time wall.
if WoW had this system, new players would just insta quit the game today

Main issue: "Transmission Control Protocol"
Solution: “User Datagram Protocol”

yes, lol, like i say, i agree with you!

stop friendly fire

lol

that transcend system obviously bias and imbalance…

all i said is, its up to IMC to rebalance the system…

1 Like

THIS IS SOMETHING!!

3 Likes

-“Im not a bot” Dina Bee Sorcerer/Necro bots and the full block of necessary lvl areas without any place to avoid
-exp scaling in higher lvl missions and dungeons is retarded af
-Chronomancer is so powerful that is breaks game balance of everything everywhere
-usefulness of some classes varies between god tier and ■■■■ tier
-heavy lack of aoe makes some classes frustrating to play (hi, Quarrel)
-no response or standart copy&paste answer from GMs
-even constructive input barely changes anything over months even if the problem is a big issue for players
-close-to-korean update is nothing but a broken promise if you look how many items they have we never will; oh, and r8…
-wave wise bans are the biggest pile of garbage Ive ever seen in terms of managing penalties; remember when they were on a weekly basis?
-non-existing serverwide events (real events, not stupid map gimmicks)
-unfair loot system on bosses is a catastrophy, not to mention there seems to be a way to manipulate it
-disgusting prices in tp shop; around 15€ for another pixel hair and 5€ for a new eyes sprite that actually changes just 10 pixel making even Black Desert Online and Arch Age not look like a crash trap anymore
-no outfits or others things that can be unlocked ingame; even founders didnt get anything but stupid headgears that almost nobody picks because they prefer stats and throw their founders headgears away for the next best random stuff
-the whole way enchant scrolls work
-forced skill animation performance is on the level of Ros Harmony 2 months after it came out and sucks balls; delay interval unneccarily high, often stuck errors over 4 seconds
-DoNotLoad, CommanderLoadFails sidekick
-3d game without camera rotation eats perfomance for no reason
-no /effect off feature
-controller settings are fixed and cannot be freely configured
-cheap chinese version of gw2s battle mode - I mean, who needs indicators that you are in combat if you can just ■■■■ up players when they are trying to switch channels
-herpa derpa companion AI; and what was feeding for…?
-some map objects blocking sight for no reason (hi, Earth Tower maps)
-the available amount of hair colors are a joke and and missing preview for something that costs over 5€ is unacceptable
-hair colors look ■■■■
-quests for character restricted colors require much more effort as you had when you created them
-items on market that are about to run out of the seeling period are unable to be canceled and you have to wait several hours without that you can do anything

will edit here and there for more adds

And you actually wonder why this comunity hates you, IMC.

3 Likes