Tree of Savior Forum

Current Game Issues

Optimisation didn’t do anything for me. So i am not 7% happier.
Amd FX 8350 eight core 4Ghz, 8GB RAM, Ati RX470 4GB, game runs from Samsung Evo 840 SSD.
During GVG fps goes down to 0.8 fps

And can we please, PLEASE have a restriction for opening player shops near trade npc/statues/dungeon entrances. It so annoying opening them instead of market. PLEASE!
그리고 우리는, 무역 NPC가 / 동상 / 던전 입구 근처에 플레이어 상점을 여는 제한이 제발 수 있습니다. 너무 짜증나 시장 대신을 여는. 부디!

1 Like

After last maintenance, the spawn rates went down, don’t believe me? Just go to the demon prison and watch the emptiness…

1 Like

Where are the barbie dressing costume lover when you need them… oh… wait… they quitted too coz of IMC, huehuehuehue

Stupuid knockbacks/knockdowns from monster while casting your spells and then once your spell fails coz of it, skill coolsdown and wait for it to cast it again :expressionless:

and right now we’re facing the new feature of IMC, where bosses spam their shi*tty skills making melee class ƒucked up, oh… wait… IMC can’t provide better AI program so instead they give us a bug… coughnew feature so we can now tell the boss is not that easy unlike before…

HUE HUE HUE :sparkles:

6 Likes

Added the annoying CD/mana loss when mobs cancel your spell

4 Likes

You wanna play a MMO alone, by yourself, in your room, solely for watching your sprites’ pantsu?

Tree of Solo is a huge problem, especially when it was marketed as a team work game.

Unless you have have a bot army to help feed your addiction, by all means, keep playing your Tree of Solo.

I went for 2 whole minutes without running into a single monster on floor 4 or 5 like a month ago…talk about spawn rate fail.

/huehuehue

why “Ice pike issue” isnt listed there? monsters keep casting it and they spell dont show it. its pretty annoying fight monsters with invisible spells.

Why this not answered by Staff or they already fully aware of these issues? :smiley:

1 Like

the same question wondering in everyone’s mind since TOS opening…

huehuehue

No complains on mouse mode and bad dmg scaling? :((

Any update to your list @SAPR0LING? Think you got a few more entries to add now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess I do after this patch

Pretty sure this was fixed with a patch recently.